DocK

I stay on bus
@Brown
Reaction score

q4kIk6E.png

And don't forget I LOOOVE YOU

<{Heymansnicker}>

Great quote from a great man, imo.

Dude took the fight on 28 days notice and saved the card.

I kinda feel bad for Luke here, for missing his title shot, but Yoel really is a legit bad-ass.

in before the hate and PED accusations .
I for one salute the solider of God.
qKPQS7J.gif

He won but lost weight. I'm missing on where he was a pro.

source.gif

Yoel marches to the beat of his own drum

literally

I wish Yoel would go heel and convert to Islam. Imagine him doing allahu akhbars and alhamdulillahs and shit after a victory?

Yoel, pls convert

LOL...

Proven breaker of the rules calls himself a pro.

latest

Jeez has to be one of the most Alpha moments ever. TKO a dude and call him a Boy seconds after right in his face. Rockhold had to just take it.

Yoel is SCARRRY.

Jeez has to be one of the most Alpha moments ever. TKO a dude and call him a Boy seconds after right in his face. Rockhold had to just take it.

Yoel is SCARRRY.

If you listen to him speak his broken english, he is the african-cuban TONY MONTANA.

Dude is a real life hit-man.

lol

The majority of Yoel haters are foreign neckbeards salty that their countries only produce shit-tier athletes.

It was hard to watch (and I love Romero).

Luke turning his head away was screaming (in body language) "I'm unnerved. Please give me some space."

LOL damnnnn thats rough

Can anybody understand what hes saying toward the end?

He won but lost weight. I'm missing on where he was a pro.
If a professional race car driver crashes or if an NFL receiver misses a pass or if a puck gets past an NHL goalie does that mean they are no longer pros or does that simply mean the made a mistake in one area of their job? You guys have got to learn to be okay with humans being human.

He's a machine. You have to fight a perfect fight to beat him, even then its close. Similar to DC in that aspect.

does luke always get KOd by guys that fight him on short notice?

Ha that cracked me up to see him all over Luke after KO'ing him. A little racist to call him boy though.

Back