PWD 543: BROOOOOOOOOOOOKE BACK ELIAS

Better Warm Up?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
who put dana brooke in the miss hancock wannabe outfit? it doesnt work for her at all. and thats coming from someone who likes that type of look and likes the way brooke looks.

also, is the nerd meter thing cool? because gallows and anderson still suck. and so do the "top guys."
sasha is ok wearing trunks that are ridiculously tight. none of the dudes are.

Gotta love my girl for waking me up at 5:30, haven’t been able to go back to sleep and now it’s school time:(

I always DVR the shows anymore and even fast forwarding through this episode of RAW was boring. I wish The Miz had a shot to win The Elimination Chamber but we know that isn't happening. The Braun segment with Elias was funny but comedy doesn't help "The Monster". I liked the Asuka montage, advertising Honda "becoming officially part of WWE with a contract signing at Elimination Chamber"? Get the fuck out of here with that....and now 7 in both Finn and Seth both getting in? Sure...why not?

also, is the nerd meter thing cool? because gallows and anderson still suck. and so do the "top guys."
sasha is ok wearing trunks that are ridiculously tight. none of the dudes are.
The Nerd O Meter is not over. The Revival is lame and out of shape.

ivory was criminally underrated. i remember watching her as tina ferrari. super beautiful and talented congrats to her for getting in

The Nerd O Meter is not over. The Revival is lame and out of shape.
cool. i keep thinking i am missing something. the revival is so lame i legitimately didnt remember their name. its like someone decided since they have zero charisma, they would just make them "old school" in an effort to hide that. i isnt working. they are exactly like the ascension minus the stupid outfits. however, the wwe should just go all out and just have them wear tighty whities

damn how far and how fast has matt hardy fallen?? literally zero reaction to his entrance. though the crowd was pretty shitty

If we are talking strictly warm up, it has to be 2 in the pink. Most women aren't going to let you go straight to bootytown.

1 in the stink is the finisher.
You can put one in bootytown during warm up. Grab and rub the asshole as you are making out. Continue to do so for approx three minutes while inching closer to the hole. Then put it in while continuing to make out. She won’t
Miss a beat unless she doesn’t like ass play

really can do without lakersex pbp

DV446prW0AAlT28.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back