What is your favorite corner advice?

Bang Ludwig asking TJ to throw more kicks without setups against Garbrandt.

"Fucking Hawaiians!"

20140729080359_1MG_9736.JPG

There is a rly cool one where there's a russian(?) boxer and his corner tells him to be like rocky. If someone can find it that would be awesome. Then he goes something like: "Rocky, I love!" and is all hyped up to finish strong lol.

The best corner advice I ever got was how to make perfect hospital corners. So nice to wake up and you're still being hugged by the sheet and blanket.

"Call him out. Call that mother fu**** out" -- Nick Diaz corner asking him to call GSP out after the BJ Penn rape.

Corn nuts, the official corner sponsor of the UFC, corn to the core

Seriously though:
I like Duane Ludwig's advice to TJ when he fought Cody.
"Not everything needs to be set up. Just throw some kicks!"

Sometimes you gotta simplify.

Of couse, there could've been a bit of luck that kick landed, and I wouldn't be saying the advice was all that great if it hadn't.

Mayweathers dad in the mcgregor fight. What a coach! That confidence, and the few things he said. Would love to have a coach like that like damm. And was awesome to see how mayweather stood before his ffather before entering the arena and hearing his dad say "you´re going to take care of buisness".
And simple things like "pick the pace up on him" in the fight -- simple yet effective corner advice.

The corners whos quiet, and doesnt yell and say a million things are usually always the best. Greg jackson is another good one...and those guys who coached Bojan Veličković in his last fight vs Jake Matthews. Great corner aswell.

but i never understood why corners use ice..i mean i thought the sharpest and best corners always were 90 degrees...

Edmundo for worst/hilarious advice

Jason P for Bisping

when the worse fighter wins due to following corners advice
for example scott smith vs cung le
scott was gettin wrecked til his corner said something like "fake the right, throw the left hook" and he did, won by ko
i think cung was undefeated at the time too

Nothing beats this Nada

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back