95% chance that Jon Jones fights in 2018, manager says

It should only be 94.3%!

Oh, yeah?

If he's 95% sure, I've got some money I'd like to bet with him.
I'll even be nice and only take 10:1 odds.

Jon Jones is the greatest

Cheater Of All Time.

The COAT.

Unfair. Totally unprofessional if he gets a pass

If he is offering 20 to 1 odds i'd gladly put money on him not fighting in 2018

i believe him, i think Jon Jones is surrounded by very smart people

Never forget
8n1YCx3.jpg

Who cares about this cheating train wreck? Let LHW die its natural death.

He will return as a monk.

Full zen-Jon Jones.

Prepare for the return of the GOAT.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/2/...i-kawa-95-percent-chance-return-2018-mma-news

"After Jon Jones failed another USADA test around his UFC 214 win over Daniel Cormier in July, speculation was running rampant that the former champion might be suspended for a very long time. But despite indications from his camp and from UFC VP of Health and Performance Jeff Novitzky that his failed drug test indicated “unintentional use”, a resolution to the case still hasn’t been announced more than seven months later.

There are appears to be some sort of light at the end of the tunnel though, if Jones’ manager Malki Kawa is to be believed. As a guest on The Luke Thomas Show on SiriusXM, Kawa stated that he’s confident things will be brought to a conclusion relatively soon so Jones can return to the cage (transcribed by MMA Mania):

“By the end of this month I think we get some clarity on the issues. We have a hearing with the California State Athletic Commission and we’re hoping to get the investigation with USADA wrapped up by then, as well,” revealed Kawa.

“Hopefully it all works out that way. I got to assume that by the end of March, for a fact, we will get this resolved and get an idea of what it’s looking like. I’d like to say about a 95-percent chance (he fights in 2018).”
ldWLZ.gif

Prepare for the return of the GOAT.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/2/...i-kawa-95-percent-chance-return-2018-mma-news

"After Jon Jones failed another USADA test around his UFC 214 win over Daniel Cormier in July, speculation was running rampant that the former champion might be suspended for a very long time. But despite indications from his camp and from UFC VP of Health and Performance Jeff Novitzky that his failed drug test indicated “unintentional use”, a resolution to the case still hasn’t been announced more than seven months later.

There are appears to be some sort of light at the end of the tunnel though, if Jones’ manager Malki Kawa is to be believed. As a guest on The Luke Thomas Show on SiriusXM, Kawa stated that he’s confident things will be brought to a conclusion relatively soon so Jones can return to the cage (transcribed by MMA Mania):

“By the end of this month I think we get some clarity on the issues. We have a hearing with the California State Athletic Commission and we’re hoping to get the investigation with USADA wrapped up by then, as well,” revealed Kawa.

“Hopefully it all works out that way. I got to assume that by the end of March, for a fact, we will get this resolved and get an idea of what it’s looking like. I’d like to say about a 95-percent chance (he fights in 2018).”

Yeah we are to trust the same manager that said hey jon, take this dont worry whats in it..youll be fine..lmao..smoke and mirrors ..see you in 2020 jones

Fuck him.. as an athlete there is no excuse for not knowing what' going in your body..

First time? Ok maybe you can try and use the dick pill excuse.. and people will let you off.. cause u make UFC a good amount of money..

But second fail? Fuck that..

I personally think the guy was using.. but even if u want to say he wasn't.. he still had shit in his system in back to back fights..

That's a ban and it should be 4 years.. Might as Well just get rid of USADA if he somehow fights in 2018

Back