Why McGregor will defo come back

codfather

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
He's obsessed with records. He wants to break the attendance record and he could easily get 90,000 people at Wembley for a fight with Ferguson, Khabib, Diaz or GSP.

Besides, how many fighters have actually retired in their 20s and never came back?

Out of interest what other records did he break?

Yeah, he might come back but I won't be surprised if he doesn't. He has a lot of money now and could easily do some other job within the UFC if he wanted to stay relevant.

Because he spends too much money and needs more.

He's obsessed with records. He wants to break the attendance record and he could easily get 90,000 people at Wembley for a fight with Ferguson, Khabib, Diaz or GSP.

Besides, how many fighters have actually retired in their 20s and never came back?

He will come back, but not because of that.
he will come back because comebacks makes money. And that is the only reason for him.

but it won't be now, and he won't be the champion, so there will be no reason to fight top contenders.

He will pull a GSP but will not even have to fight a champion.
It will probably be DIaz 3 or Mayweather.

He’ll come back, fight Khabib get the Dagestani beat down. Then he will proceed to make excuses for months after the fight, get an immediate rematch which will end with the same result. After that he leaves the sport with two huge fights and both being embarrassing losses.

I don't care anymore to be honest. It was fun and he was a great fighter but the McGregor era is over, I don't think he's coming back and he doesn't have to either.
I'm looking forward to Khabib vs Ferguson

Doubt the UFC would ever book him outside of the States, there's a reason why all of his big PPVs have been in America. More $$

And Anthony Joshua already sold out Wembley, it's not possible to break that unless they renovate the stadium me thinks (or add a few lawn chairs)

Cool. Message me up when he has a fight booked. I may watch it if it is a title defense.

They could book the BIG HOUSE for the middle of January. Khabib will be champ so he deserves a home field advantage, so no shovelling of the octagon before the fight.

Out of interest what other records did he break?

Yeah, he might come back but I won't be surprised if he doesn't. He has a lot of money now and could easily do some other job within the UFC if he wanted to stay relevant.
Thurteen second championship fight is a record I believe?

tumblr_mxlnkym3Bi1rk4lspo1_500.gif

He's never once said he was done, and he's been training off and on for the past several weeks. Only an idiot at this point would think he isn't coming back, but that's Sherdog for ya.

He'll fight the winner of Khabib/Ferguson in September (if not someone else before then) and then some. Conor won't retire for at least a few more years.

He's obsessed with money not records. He may be back for some money fights but who knows if he'll even fight in the UFC again. If you looked at the gloves in Mayweather's shoop you'll notice they say TMT (the money team) on them. In other words if by some chance he did face Mcgregor in an mma match it wouldn't be in the UFC.

Tbh I feel like mcgregor is out after his next loss, which honestly is most likely in his next fight, khabib most likely crushes him, if he can't ko tony in the first round than that's over too. And gsp vs him would be one of the biggest mismatches you could make in the UFC. Only one he stands a chance against really is nate. There's just no recovering from taking two years off talking yourself up and then losing immediately

DKUR9Tk.png

Back