Deontay Wilder is down to fight Stipe...

4I4WgeDULpJ1MRxnMNGC7UrVSZ8Y08Am45V2WbEqENI.gif
Lol

Who is this?

Nobody wants to see that.

Wilder and Joshua need to fight if they both win their upcoming fights next month.

Nobody cares to see Stipe in boxing.

Wilders resume is absolute junk.. sure he has some power so what.. just goes to show how protected boxing is that this guy is 39-0.. HW is not stock full of talent but this guy has faced 2 to 3 decent names (nobody great/really good)

Also nobody knows who this kid is.. even in America.. On the other hand Joshua knocked out Kltischko.. won a gold medal and fills 80k stadiums in the UK

everyone forgot Toney-Couture already? pure boxers have no chance in MMA

James Toney was far from his prime and def not a good example considering he didn't train the ground game even a little bit lol. Don't get me wrong I don't think a boxer has much of a chance to beat a mma champ but James Toney is the worst example ever.

Nobody wants to see that.

Wilder and Joshua need to fight if they both win their upcoming fights next month.

Nobody cares to see Stipe in boxing.
People don't care all that much about Miocic in MMA, let alone boxing. Lol

Literally all "street" fights is boxing untill one hits the ground, then GNP

well, if we're talking about street fights...just because two guys are standing up and swinging, it doesn't make it 'boxing' ;)

Doesn't look that good, eh?

At least, not my cup of tea when it comes to striking. Is it always like that?
He's sloppy. But he's huge and athletic, and when those sledgehammers land, he hurst people. I think when him and Anthony Joshua finally fight, Joshua will tune him up. But we have to see.

...But crickets from Stipe. Which is funny because he hasn't had a problem calling out Anthony Johnson.

I'm surprised no one has discussed this more. Is Wilder so irrelevant that no one want's to even talk about this? No hate to Deontay. I'm looking at this from a media perspective. How was this news not trending? and why was Stipe so quiet?

let me guess, only if its in boxing. boxers are pussiess

Joshua is a bigger name.

His last fight did 1.2million UK PPV buys.

Wilder haters are everywhere. The talk is working.
I'm not familiar with this fight, but why did the ref jump in?
The ref jumped in because Wilder was beating Washington's ass. He knocked him down just a minute before the stoppage.

Timestamped. Watch for one minute and you'll see why the fight had to be stopped. Washington was done.

...But crickets from Stipe. Which is funny because he hasn't had a problem calling out Anthony Johnson.

I'm surprised no one has discussed this more. Is Wilder so irrelevant that no one want's to even talk about this? No hate to Deontay. I'm looking at this from a media perspective. How was this news not trending? and why was Stipe so quiet?

Stipe would take him down in under 10 seconds...and ground and pound him out with in 30 seconds...end of fight....

I hate it when boxing is called "fighting". The headline makes you think that Wilder is open for an MMA fight against Stipe, when in reality the question he was asked was "Would you fight the UFC Heavyweight champion in a boxing fight".

Zero interest in a boxing match between the two honestly. An MMA match however? Hell yeah.
Boxing is fighting you fukin goof go have a match then come back

anyway, wilder would actually murder stipe in round 1

Joshua does huge numbers in the UK. Stipe could make million against him. I doubt against Wilder there would be even half the money for Miocic. If Stipe gets ko'd by Joshua he walks home with a huge payday. If wilder knows him out he still has a big payday but in the same time he coudl do 1-2 MMA fights and get less brain damage

Back