Sabas gloves for women

SoljahGirl

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I recently ordered a pair of Sabas ProSeries 12oz gloves and am anxiously awaiting their arrival in the mail. I'm a little concerned that they may be a bit too big as I have pretty tiny hands. Can anyone speak from experience how the pocket is in these gloves? If they don't fit, I guess my husband got himself a pretty sweet Valentines gift! lolf5ef56_b957d990ebd543158ddf76657834c7c6_mv2.jpg

Not sure about the Proseries, but my Supersofts have the tightest hand compartment of any glove I own.

Hey there, my fiancee actually uses a 12 oz pair of the pro series and she absolutely loves them. The pocket is definitely smaller and while my hands (average male size) feel a little cramped in there with wraps, her's fit very well.

I think these are ideal for people with shorter fingers as the length of the hand compartment is on the shorter side which helps you make a nice fist even if you have short fingers.

Hey there, my fiancee actually uses a 12 oz pair of the pro series and she absolutely loves them. The pocket is definitely smaller and while my hands (average male size) feel a little cramped in there with wraps, her's fit very well.

I think these are ideal for people with shorter fingers as the length of the hand compartment is on the shorter side which helps you make a nice fist even if you have short fingers.
Awesome! That definitely makes me feel a little better about my purchase!

If I had to bet I'd say they'll probaby be a great fit. I have medium sized hands for a man, and my SS are tight on me. Sabas makes good gloves, enjoy!

my gf uses the supersoft and she loves them (fit, thumb and wrist protection, etc). she used twins and top king before...even tried out two pairs from societynine.

Thanks for the input everyone! I most definitely feel better now. I normally wouldn't buy gloves online without having tried a pair on myself first, but these just looked too sweet to pass up, and the reviews were great!

Thanks for the input everyone! I most definitely feel better now. I normally wouldn't buy gloves online without having tried a pair on myself first, but these just looked too sweet to pass up, and the reviews were great!

I can vouch for the 12oz Sabas ProSeries .

I actually had to return them because the hand compartment was TOO small for me.

Of course, being a heavyweight male this isn't too surprising.

But my hands fit in 12oz Winning just fine, along with most other 12oz brands.

So the Sabas ProSeries has a tighter fit than average .

Back