Premier League Thread 2017/18 v76: King Rafa Owns Maureen. Return of the Squawka Stats Edition.

Does Rafa Own Maureen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
'Music is officially DEAD!': Rock fans who paid £220 for a ticket to Reading and Leeds Festival rage just SECONDS after line-up is announced because it's full of rap and grime acts

lool

JESUS CHRIST

GET KENDRICK LAMAR OFF THIS SHIT

FUCK HIM

MAKE SUM 41 HEADLINE

49291DAE00000578-5385013-image-m-14_1518515366223.jpg

1st of all
tenor.gif

2nd of all, comment section sreads like a bunch of old whiny kernts who get intimidated by anyone in a hoodie. Someone actually blamed it on political correctness... LOL

I just can't rely on this Arsenal team or be hopeful about them at the moment. Our away record is as poor as it's ever been. Wenger needs to change something and I'm not sure if he knows how.

I'd like to see Ainsley Maitland-Niles who can actually tackle and is athletic give a go in midfield, but at this point it might just be because he's not Xhaka.
Xhaka was proper wank other day.

He just can't operate in tight spaces & thats the attribute you need most out of rmodern day tempo building DM's. He gave Jack fuck all help.

Felt for El Neny too. Lost count of how many hospital balls he got passed off to him.

Very lazy performance top to bottom. When L;loris got a touch Spuds CB's split wide instantly & either Dier or Dembele drop deep centrally & give Hugo 3 out channels. Your back line were static & Cech had to hoof ball upfield time after time. On few occasions Mus made himself available spuds pressed him & he passed it out to Hector who cant wait to shirk responsibility & short pass it inside to a marked El Neny.

Cowardly lot.

Kos needs replacing too. Not fit enough for the rigours of Prem.

sum 41 were one of my GOAT bands

Glad to see them back where they belong

Lead singer nearly died 3-4 years ago

BREAKING: Alexandre Lacazette has been ruled out for 4-6 weeks after a minor knee operation...

BREAKING: Alexandre Lacazette has been ruled out for 4-6 weeks after a minor knee operation...
Wenker REKT his confidence and body lol

OMG ENNNNNNNNEFFFFFFFFFFFF

i bought new shuce today

T2G3Jdb.jpg

foughts?

I'm not really a trainer kinda guy but those look pretty good, imo. They match your capri pants you work out in wonderfully.

My old mate used to love British Sea Power. Was always in my ear telling me to give them another listen.

Just dont get them at all

Culture's changed lads. We have to listen and bring our kids up with Cardi B, Them Migos morons or whatever they're called, Lil Pump and that 69 character.

Love it.

Xhaka was proper wank other day.

He just can't operate in tight spaces & thats the attribute you need most out of rmodern day tempo building DM's. He gave Jack fuck all help.

Felt for El Neny too. Lost count of how many hospital balls he got passed off to him.

Very lazy performance top to bottom. When L;loris got a touch Spuds CB's split wide instantly & either Dier or Dembele drop deep centrally & give Hugo 3 out channels. Your back line were static & Cech had to hoof ball upfield time after time. On few occasions Mus made himself available spuds pressed him & he passed it out to Hector who cant wait to shirk responsibility & short pass it inside to a marked El Neny.

Cowardly lot.

Kos needs replacing too. Not fit enough for the rigours of Prem.

I was watching it with stag do folk, so really don't remember much as I was on best man duty and had to greet people etc...

We were 100% wank though. No idea why he won;t drop Xhaka.

In terms of Kos, at this point, I'm not sure if it's a player issue or just poor coaching. It's more likely that it's poor coaching. We defend set pieces well (down to Bould, IMO as that changed when he started), but we look like conceding even when we've got the ball because the midfield offer no protection.

I'm not really a trainer kinda guy but those look pretty good, imo. They match your capri pants you work out in wonderfully.

there it is

and i didnt even fink of that

wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back