PWD 543: BROOOOOOOOOOOOKE BACK ELIAS

Better Warm Up?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
they are going ahead with 7 people in the chamber they should have Seth and Balor share a pod or they might do triple threat to start.

WWE’s trend of not having decisive matches and just adding people to matches is getting old
Basically with Jason out Seth literally had nothing to do at the chamber knowing wwe they don't usually have back up plans so they had to throw him into the chamber or be off the card.

He's gonna sucker her in with a sympathy lay

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Basically with Jason out Seth literally had nothing to do at the chamber knowing wwe they don't usually have back up plans so they had to throw him into the chamber or be off the card.

And Jordan is going to miss WM apparently. So they’re gonna have to find Seth a new program for that.

Maybe it’ll be Balor vs Seth to open it.

Orton to turn heel for a match vs Roode?

He already rko’d him last week

They could sell it as well I’m not in the word title match but I’ve never held this title so I’m gonna need that shit, Young upstart

Have someone answer the open challenge against Roode and have Orton RKO him again

And Jordan is going to miss WM apparently. So they’re gonna have to find Seth a new program for that.

Maybe it’ll be Balor vs Seth to open it.
They could do that. miz at the moment doesn't have program heading into wm so they can during the chamber they could set up triple threat miz vs Seth vs Balor for the ic belt or set up program for miz vs strowman for the ic belt

Sheets saying miz vs strowman

I’d really prefer strowman vs lesnar

Sheets saying miz vs strowman

I’d really prefer strowman vs lesnar
I think some would also but it's going to be brock vs rr most likely I'd be surprised if rr doesn't win the chamber.

If I was Omega coming to WWE I'd have a "no Bray/Ziggler/Jinder feuds" clause iny my contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back