Premier League Thread 2017/18 v76: King Rafa Owns Maureen. Return of the Squawka Stats Edition.

Does Rafa Own Maureen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My old mate used to love British Sea Power. Was always in my ear telling me to give them another listen.

Just dont get them at all

Looking forward to Spurs/Juve tonight? Should be a good one. Dybala is out for Juve.

Culture's changed lads. We have to listen and bring our kids up with Cardi B, Them Migos morons or whatever they're called, Lil Pump and that 69 character.

Love it.
giphy.gif

Do like Black Rebel Motorcycle Club. Howl was one of the best albums of the noughties, imo. Massively underrated album. A hidden classic.

NSFW:

Bloc Party were great, think they're still going but haven't heard their new stuff.

I was watching it with stag do folk, so really don't remember much as I was on best man duty and had to greet people etc...

We were 100% wank though. No idea why he won;t drop Xhaka.

In terms of Kos, at this point, I'm not sure if it's a player issue or just poor coaching. It's more likely that it's poor coaching. We defend set pieces well (down to Bould, IMO as that changed when he started), but we look like conceding even when we've got the ball because the midfield offer no protection.
Kos is playing on one leg & Mus spends more time on his arse than his feet, he's so reckless.

Add in El Neny being your only midfielder who can defend or spot incoming danger yet is never played.

Kos is a quality player but his achilles problem is cutting himself short. Can't be buiding defences around a player who can only play once a week max, in modern game.

Pep dont rely on Kompany anymore. Wenger has to move on from Kos.

Remember how good Chambers was at Southampton under Poch?

So Wenger deserves heat too.

Looking forward to Spurs/Juve tonight? Should be a good one. Dybala is out for Juve.
Yes, mate.

Think Poch might go a bit more defensive in Turin & start Wanyama in place of Dier(who bottles it away from home). A lot has been asked of Mousa lately too though this past few weeks, not sure he has another big game in his legs.

So i'm a little nervous, tbh.

Matuidi's out too so hoping Eriksen does a madness.

A draw would be a massive result, imo.

Remember how good Chambers was at Southampton under Poch?

So Wenger deserves heat too.

Exactly. The guy has a great touch and had so much potential, but he (like Holding) has regressed under Wenger. Their confidence gets destroyed by being exposed so often.

Yes, mate.

Think Poch might go a bit more defensive in Turin & start Wanyama in place of Dier(who bottles it away from home). A lot has been asked of Mousa lately too though this past few weeks, not sure he has another big game in his legs.

So i'm a little nervous, tbh.

Matuidi's out too so hoping Eriksen does a madness.

A draw would be a massive result, imo.

Their D-Fence is insane the past 16 games or so. Conceded 1 goal and they had games against Barca, Napoli, Roma & Inter in that run (kept a clean sheet in all those games)

this cant be real?!
Use your brain ffs, United related so Blokey learned to use photoshop. (also shows you what professional photographers do with pictures of models)

Their D-Fence is insane the past 16 games or so. Conceded 1 goal and they had games against Barca, Napoli, Roma & Inter in that run (kept a clean sheet in all those games)
Spuds handed their asses to them on Wembley's big pitch in pre season so have to think Allegri knows he needs to go for the win at home.

They're not playing mid-table Itai chopped ham today.

What is Porto's form like right now?
Surprisingly not bad since weve lost our only CDM Danilo to injury.
But lets just say it would take a small miracle if we could get a win vs Pool. Maybe we can surprise them on the counters... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back