new action bronson show

KOskater

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
what do you guys think about this. i used to like this guys but this new show is hectic w b level celebrities. i still watch it but it could be better.

Is he done with Fuck that's Delicious, or are they just between seasons ? If he gave that up for this shit, I'd never forgive him. Fuck that's Delicious is the GOAT food travelling show

yeah he gave it up... i loved that show too alwyas makes me hungry but I think the budget was off the hook.

this shows based in Brooklyn, so he doesn't even leave.
he has like local sword swallowers and magicians, b level celebrities. idk what happened.

the episode w ronnier coleman is major cringe

Is he done with Fuck that's Delicious, or are they just between seasons ? If he gave that up for this shit, I'd never forgive him. Fuck that's Delicious is the GOAT food travelling show

Damn. I can't seem to find anything about them cancelling FTD. Be a bummer.

Everything this dude is in is fucking garbage. He's unwatchable and near-talentless. Don't go posting his dogshit rap, either. I was into the real Ghostface Killa when Wu-Tang was the shit, but Rae, Meth, Gza, ODB were all better. Bronson is a can.

hes legit, especially in kitchen

Everything this dude is in is fucking garbage. He's unwatchable and near-talentless. Don't go posting his dogshit rap, either. I was into the real Ghostface Killa when Wu-Tang was the shit, but Rae, Meth, Gza, ODB were all better. Bronson is a can.

sure its not original but if you can freestyle like that its rapping.

but hes even better in the kitchen guy legit knows a ton about food, its culture and rpeparing it

the haterade is strong in this one

He's a fat fuck who can't rap without biting the fuck out of someone else's style. He sucks.

Is this the guy who got famous by missing a foam pit?

The budget for FTD was surely what did it in. He was doing Travel Channel stuff with Viceland money.

Back