Joanna Contender blames Doctor for recent loss

I'm a Joanna fan, and hope she absolutely gets her title back.....but goddamn, she really needs to just that stupid mouth of hers

I partially believe her, and I'm not a fan of hers.

That said, I think she wins rematch handily... but till then stfu.

Good doctor Joanna has an iron chin and impenetrable defense

Yep, it was her doctor's fault. That explains it.

Also, she definitely didn't tap guys. She said so herself.

you find out who a true champion is after they face adversity. i can understand her being a little sour and bitter after losing a fight she was so heavily favored in, but maybe, just maybe she took rose to lightly and paid the price.

joanna acted like an arrogant bully leading up to the fight and it didn't at any point get into rose's head.

i think that rose can submit joanna in a rematch.

I still feel like Joanna should have won that fight easily, and I would imagine that if she comes in healthy she would win the rematch in brutal fashion. But I am not anyways right.

I still feel like Joanna should have won that fight easily, and I would imagine that if she comes in healthy she would win the rematch in brutal fashion. But I am not anyways right.
Joanna relied on weak pitter-patter of her opposition to fire back with more volume. Rose picked her shots and Joanna can't rely on her volume.

<mma4>I'll allow it. I don't know why, but I believe her B.

hopefully she retires if she gets koed again. strain on my eyes and ears.

There are always legit negative factors when something doesn't go according to plan but Jedrzejczyk is taking it too far. It all goes back to weight-cutting issues it seems.

interesting that the blame seems to be on everyone but her
Everyone? It's pretty clearly being put on her doctor alone who fucked up big time. Can you read? Illiteracy is the only excuse to be such a a fucking idiot that you would think this.

This shit is getting tedious.

Is there nobody around her who can tell her how pathetic it sounds to make the same excuse in a new interview every week?

So she should come up with more excuses instead of being honest and saying that her weight cut went terribly because of bad advice from her doctor? You don't think that affects a fighters ability to take punches?

Everyone? It's pretty clearly being put on her doctor alone who fucked up big time. Can you read? Illiteracy is the only excuse to be such a a fucking idiot that you would think this.

She blamed her nutrition team at first. Even said she would fire the 'Perfecting Athletes' team, the same one that she was praising in previous fights. She never really seemed to take the L with any grace or humility. She also vehemently denies tapping, which she pretty obviously did.

There are always legit negative factors when something doesn't go according to plan but Jedrzejczyk is taking it too far. It all goes back to weight-cutting issues it seems.
Taking it too far? What do you mean?

The problem for JJ that Rose just a bad stylistic matchup in that she is a rangy striker who also fights long, doesn't wear herself out chasing the TD like most of JJ's previous challengers, and has a better chin.

Rose is +145 on Bovada, pretty good odds on what seems like a pick em fight to me.

So she should come up with more excuses instead of being honest and saying that her weight cut went terribly because of bad advice from her doctor? You don't think that affects a fighters ability to take punches?
She's never taken a great punch, tbh. She's been rocked bad by Gadelha and Karolina. KO'd by Rose. Bad weight cut certainly wouldn't help, but her distance was off and Rose just literally beat her to the punch with movement and timing. I think the same thing happens in the rematch.

Back