Yoel: I am a professional, boy

If you listen to him speak his broken english, he is the african-cuban TONY MONTANA.

Dude is a real life hit-man.

lol

If Yoel is a hit man then Whittaker is the guy in charge on keeping the hitnen in line ;)

I don't think he said "boy," but I can't quite make it out. Sounds like 2 syllables though. Maybe "I'm a professional, brother?"

Dude, that was a bigger "you're my bitch forever" moment, than the Holly - Ronda moment after their fight, where Ronda had nothing but submission and admiration in her eyes. That was like some prison bitch kind of shit right there, kick the shit out of him, fuck him, then play with his ear while telling him you will protect him from now on. Man that was humiliating to watch. Yoel is a dangerous, unstable, machine, whose entire mission is to hurt you, and then let you know straight up there's more where that came from.

<36>

This is perfect. Even more so when Luke gets to see the replay. Him being in outer space right before being uppercut while being held down by Yoel's right hand will give him nightmares forever. And the kissing afterwards...

Seriously, he will never be the same. He is Yoel's bitch forever. Haunted for life.

As much as moments like this make bring laughter, fighters that just won shouldn’t be allowed to get into their opponents face. You can clearly see Luke being uncomfortable with Yoel’s gay approach.

It was improper but it's Luke, he deserves it. And it's funny how no one dared to pull Yoel away. Scary guy.

I dislike both of them but that made me uncomfortable as fuck lol

Dude, that was a bigger "you're my bitch forever" moment, than the Holly - Ronda moment after their fight, where Ronda had nothing but submission and admiration in her eyes. That was like some prison bitch kind of shit right there, kick the shit out of him, fuck him, then play with his ear while telling him you will protect him from now on. Man that was humiliating to watch. Yoel is a dangerous, unstable, machine, whose entire mission is to hurt you, and then let you know straight up there's more where that came from.

The level of pathological psychopathy coming out on those thread makes me seriously think the modern mma fan is basically someone with serious issues in his own life looking for a bit of socially accepted violence to ease his own internal pressure. This guy over here is a shiny example of what im talking about. Good luck mate i honestly hope you find some personal peace someday.

If a professional race car driver crashes or if an NFL receiver misses a pass or if a puck gets past an NHL goalie does that mean they are no longer pros or does that simply mean the made a mistake in one area of their job? You guys have got to learn to be okay with humans being human.
Failed analogies.
What ForgeyJesus did was the same as if the pro racer took weights out if his car to win an advantage in the competition or if the NFL receiver used adhesive gloves to help catch the pass.
He got a freebie by breaking the rules.

Like he always do.

It’s just so bad that even Luke’s haters feel offended. Lol

Seriously I called the Romero KO and wanted Luke to lose by KO but how his team just left him high n dry Anthony Johnson style wow that's sad where were they when Yoel was in his face ? The boy just got KOd prob concussed and u won't even be there for ur fighter. ?? I hope I'm wrong with this and I'll have to watch again but I don't think I am

If a professional race car driver crashes or if an NFL receiver misses a pass or if a puck gets past an NHL goalie does that mean they are no longer pros or does that simply mean the made a mistake in one area of their job? You guys have got to learn to be okay with humans being human.
Especially a short notice replacement fight.

Failed analogies.
What ForgeyJesus did was the same as if the pro racer took weights out if his car to win an advantage in the competition or if the NFL receiver used adhesive gloves to help catch the pass.
He got a freebie by breaking the rules.

Like he always do.
No it’s not cheating to that extent. He missed weight and paid the consequences by losing 30% of his purse. First offense doesn’t need to be made a big deal of.

Nah just a slightly better hitman.
GrandUnnaturalKilldeer-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_osttmcLXq01u6fe5yo1_500.gif

<JonesDXSuckIt>

I'm super high on Whittaker right now haha.

He won but lost weight. I'm missing on where he was a pro.

Meh. It was a short notice fight and I don't remember him ever missing weight before, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Some fights that are that short notice are usually turned to catchweight fights, so the opponent doesn't have to kill himself cutting weight for a fight he wasn't prepared for...

Franklin/W.Silva 2 is a perfect example - Vitor was pulled from the bout and Franklin had about the same amount of time to prepare for the fight as Yoel. The fight was fought at a catchweight of 190.

Meh. It was a short notice fight and I don't remember him ever missing weight before, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Some fights that are that short notice are usually turned to catchweight fights, so the opponent doesn't have to kill himself cutting weight for a fight he wasn't prepared for...

Franklin/W.Silva 2 is a perfect example - Vitor was pulled from the bout and Franklin had about the same amount of time to prepare for the fight as Yoel. The fight was fought at a catchweight of 190.
AKA Franklinweight

Back