PWD 543: BROOOOOOOOOOOOKE BACK ELIAS

Better Warm Up?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Big Kenny gets $7,500 a pop(conservative estimate) for 80 dates a year plus his New Japan deal then idk why he'd ever come to WWE

I'm sayin'this with no idea what's going on with the show, but I think a good idea would be to have Roode and Orton as a heel alliance. Both work better as heels anyway.

I'm sayin'this with no idea what's going on with the show, but I think a good idea would be to have Roode and Orton as a heel alliance. Both work better as heels anyway.

Roode is mini Orton anyway. They look alike, work alike and should work as heels.

fZH1Fmq.jpg

They could do that. miz at the moment doesn't have program heading into wm so they can during the chamber they could set up triple threat miz vs Seth vs Balor for the ic belt or set up program for miz vs strowman for the ic belt

I’m betting Miz gets the belt off him before WM and misses the show. Just going off Total Divas(could be just for drama and not the real date), Maryse’ due date for their child was basically WM weekend. So I’ve gotta think Miz is gonna be MIA around mania.

So is Bayley falling for the bad boy? Or is this just some mixed match challenge bullshit?

If Big Kenny gets $7,500 a pop(conservative estimate) for 80 dates a year plus his New Japan deal then idk why he'd ever come to WWE

For the privillage to work with the Big Dawg. That’s priceless IMO

Do you guys remember Braun playing the cello last night? <Lmaoo>

Do you guys remember Braun playing the cello last night? <Lmaoo>
That was right in the wheelhouse of what he needs to be. He showed some personality but was still kept over as a monster who will kills you. That’s a money face baybay

Never forget that @SocraticMethod said Braun was money from his debut and I laughed saying he'd be a dancing comedy jobber in 6 months. Now he(along with Elias) is what I look forward to most on Mondays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back