1-10 how happy are you?

Bitcoin

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I put my happiness at 9. Own boss, don't work a lot, laugh like a mental patient, no marriage kids, have my health. Work from home. Am in high tech so my business won't become automated or taken over by the internet.

What about you?

you chose Bitcoin as your nickname, that is quite cryptic

anyway im like on 8

That;s great! Reasons?

I just like the name and no one had it.

Reasons basically, family is good, got all the shit you need apartment car, degrees, low debt, im good and my people are good too, so its 8

9 and 10 include marrying a nympho that cooks and cleans the way i see it

6-7. if 100k fell in my lap I would go up to 9

I don't get subjective scales such as this. How am I gonna know what 1 is and what 10 is? I've oftentimes been asked: How's your pain on a scale from 1-10? Well, it's probably ... 7? Or 3.

Which leads me to the question, TS: When where you at 10?

I don't get subjective scales such as this. How am I gonna know what 1 is and what 10 is? I've oftentimes been asked: How's your pain on a scale from 1-10? Well, it's probably ... 7? Or 3.

1 is getting no likes on sherdog
10 is getting mad likes on sherdog

I don't think I've ever been at a 10. You still have to deal with people, traffic, bills, living.

I don't think I've ever been at a 10. You still have to deal with people, traffic, bills, living.

All shitty things to deal with, especially people.

I would be at a constant 10 were it not for people.

All shitty things to deal with, especially people.

I would be at a constant 10 were it not for people.
Completely agree.

Thus, I don't really have a lot of friends as most are miserable, boring lemmings. Average people who believe their employer, God, someone is going to take care of them. Also they seem to whine and not solve their problems.

5.5-6. Be a lot happier once the stress of having/paying for my wedding is done, and I have a down payment for a house.

Also, while I make more money at my current job, I'm not nearly as satisfied with the line of work.

Probably about a 3. I’d prefer to be dead but enough people like me that I stick around. I think 1 would be like, cancerous brain tumour or something

i'd say that i'm about at a 8.5. have zero debt, have a decent paying job, live in a great area, have my own place, family is good. my only complaint is that i wish i had more vacation time lol.

Say you're at 7.

Does posting on/reading sherdog get you closer to 8 or 6?

Say you're at 7.

Does posting on/reading sherdog get you closer to 8 or 6?
Depends on what you read, I stick with Mayberry for that very reason, less anger issues and stupid arguing.

Probably about a 3. I’d prefer to be dead but enough people like me that I stick around. I think 1 would be like, cancerous brain tumour or something

dude i know alot of people that are cancer to society and a shit stain on the underwear of this planet but you aint one of 'em

Back