testosterone levels have dropped by HALF

KOskater

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
since the 1950s. And millenials are having less sex than any other generation.

https://www.healio.com/endocrinology/hormone-therapy/news/print/endocrine-today/{ac23497d-f1ed-4278-bbd2-92bb1e552e3a}/generational-decline-in-testosterone-levels-observed

i blame the hipsters, feminism, and gaming. how can we reverse this?

be a man for f$%%^ sake !!!

636091633779450083610622738_hipster-002.jpg

hip425-1.jpg

bruce-jenner-woman-transformation-confirmed-pp.jpg

environmental factors
diet
society as a whole pushing a more feminist agenda

What do you expect? - im not even allowed to perv at co-workers without getting called a sexist.

Men are slowly becoming females. its not totally our own fault.

If you read the article, it basically (inadvertently) dismisses the "study" as trash within the first few sentences. They admit the study was limited to "men" living in the Boston area. It can't be a legit study if they limit their pool of people like that. It's embarrassing that shit like this even gets put in print.

If you read the article, it basically (inadvertently) dismisses the "study" as trash within the first few sentences. They admit the study was limited to "men" living in the Boston area. It can't be a legit study if they limit their pool of people like that. It's embarrassing that shit like this even gets put in print.
Boston men are bitches.

Confirmed.

there's been 100s of studies that prove this.

and you can observe it look at pics of a 20yr old man from the 1950s they look like theyre 45 look at a 20 year old now and he looks like a squaky 12 yr old

1920s-Mens-Style-Suits-Whiffenpoofs-1927.jpeg

o-YOUNG-MEN-facebook.jpg

dude its so true.

i remember when i was growing up all my friends did crazy shit, theyre favorite thing was who could jump off the highest thing, stuff like that.

now you dont even see kids riding their bikes outside they just sit and game, more isolated and protected than ever.

to be fair one of those photos are in black and white and faded while the other is with an HD digital camera

If the study is true and accurate, I'd guess the difference in testosterone levels in men from the 50s verses today has to do with wearing sunglasses. Wearing sunglasses and glasses overall was not that popular back then. Instead men wore hats to shield their eyes in the 50s and earlier. Today sunglasses are commonly worn which glass shields the eyes from different light spectrums.

There are some studies finding that bright lights, natural light in particular, can raise testosterone levels a good amount. A little on that and why light works at raising test. levels can be seen here:

Scientists boosted testosterone in men using nothing but a very bright light

http://www.businessinsider.com/scie...-using-nothing-but-a-very-bright-light-2016-9

Lower levels of testosterone are mainly due to environmental factors such as pollution, diet, and an ever changing society.

Test the levels in Africa, you'll not see any changes.

us Westerners are killing ourselves.

yeh being chased by t lions do that

Funny-African-8.jpg

305d786995dcc9de9c3167115259e4dc7b9cb11daf19853effb811136131e75d.jpg

Lower levels of testosterone are mainly due to environmental factors such as pollution, diet, and an ever changing society.

Test the levels in Africa, you'll not see any changes.

us Westerners are killing ourselves.

There are many reasons why this may be true. Mens testosterone levels are also effected by their status among family and other social groups. Most men's status have dropped due to not being the man of the house alone. Physical activity has dropped because most men don't work on farms any more either.

I guess that would explain the posts I've seen about men in their early thirties suffering from erectile dysfunction.

They should carry out a test like this on a group of construction workers and compare the results.

I'm not surprised brah's in Boston have low T, my doods.

Boston brah's drunk, fat and soft AF.

<Fedor23> .

testosterone is an old fashion dated concept its time to leave the caveman days lads welcome to the future

estrogen crew checkin in

yes its time to evolve... into androgynous
Effem_men.png

testosterone is an old fashion dated concept its time to leave the caveman days lads welcome to the future

estrogen crew checkin in

Back