Deontay Wilder is down to fight Stipe...

Wilder_right.0.gif

giphy.gif

ImmenseOilyClam.gif

wilder-stiverne-rematch%20(17).jpg

I can't wait for Wilder to KO Luis Ortiz. March 3rd can't come soon enough.
=)

DBp0GzcVYAES-f4.jpg

If Wilder fought Stipe he would KO him in 0.5 rounds, boxing or MMA. A-level athletes prevail over C-level athletes. It's normal.

Wilder should focus on Ortiz, who is the first fighter he will be fighting who will throw punches back and/or hasn’t got a part-time job on the side.

Wilder is a big shiny metaphor for everything wrong with modern Boxing. Padded record full of fucking bums, protected fighter who cares more about keeping a 0 loss record than a challenge.

His technique is fucking diabolical and he is 39-0(?) having fought like one guy who was ranked top 20, it’s absolutely ridiculous.

Joshua would slide 1/2s straight up the pipe all night and make Wilder look like a fucking retard.

Wilder should focus on Ortiz, who is the first fighter he will be fighting who will throw punches back and/or hasn’t got a part-time job on the side.
Ortiz will be separated from consciousness within 9 rounds. Wilder's inside game was proven in the Duahapas fight, and his outboxing skills were proven in Stiverne 1. Chances are he won't need either of them.

Wilder is a big shiny metaphor for everything wrong with modern Boxing. Padded record full of fucking bums, protected fighter who cares more about keeping a 0 loss record than a challenge.
Be honest, do you actually watch boxing?
His technique is fucking diabolical and he is 39-0(?) having fought like one guy who was ranked top 20, it’s absolutely ridiculous.
His technique is diabolical because in 39 fights nobody has been able to beat him. Everyone he's faced has been knocked out.

Less amateur fights = More pro fights. Who did Rocky Marciano beat after 39 fights aside from a 40 year old Joe Louis?

PEDvetkin and Ortiz failed drug tests. Klitschko ducked him a few years back after Wilder called him out twice. Parker ducked him. Fury ruined their fight w/ his mental issues. Joshua said he might wait until 2019 so he can "be in a better position to win." All facts.

Joshua would slide 1/2s straight up the pipe all night and make Wilder look like a fucking retard.
Deontay Wilder will decapitate Anthony Joshua before the 7th round. He will most likely knock him out with a straight right hand.

Stipe already said last year he'd be happy to fight Wilder. But he's kind of busy right now. Stuck in Vegas filming TUF—a situation that imposes a certain amount of radio silence to begin with—and then gearing up for the fight with Cormier, ya know. If he were in an interview and being directly asked I'm sure he'd talk about Deontay's challenge and say he's up for it, but he's not the sort to speculate about future fights when there's one right in front of his face. He focuses on the task at hand.

Last edited:
Thought Charlie Z already put an end to Wilder’s career

I fully agree with your overall sentiment.

I don't necessarily think that the fight itself would be all that interesting like you said, but the aftermath of Stipe brutally beating down an elite level boxer in his athletic prime would be. Way too often do I have to see people claim that "X or Y elite boxer could transition into MMA and become champion effortlessly", and this would effectively put a stop to that idiotic 'debate'.

I don't mean to discredit striking arts or their efficacy, I guess I'm just splitting hairs here. Boxing is a separate sport, and it gets confusing when people refer to it as "fighting" in the context of an MMA forum.

Believe it or not people who train Bjj refer to their tournament matches as ‘fights’ also

Deontay is dangerous for anybody. He is the definition of a technical brawler. Weird loopy punches coming from all angles.

Step into the Octagon big boy . Thats where its at . Stipe by Body slam lol

James Toney was far from his prime and def not a good example considering he didn't train the ground game even a little bit lol. Don't get me wrong I don't think a boxer has much of a chance to beat a mma champ but James Toney is the worst example ever.

and how long would a boxer need to train to even have a chance of stopping a takedown from a long-time wrestler or anyone at the top level of MMA? its a different sport and either he dedicates to it or he gets demolished
just like an MMA guy gets demolished by high-level boxer at a boxing rules bout

...But crickets from Stipe. Which is funny because he hasn't had a problem calling out Anthony Johnson.

I'm surprised no one has discussed this more. Is Wilder so irrelevant that no one want's to even talk about this? No hate to Deontay. I'm looking at this from a media perspective. How was this news not trending? and why was Stipe so quiet?

Stipe is quiet because this guy is irrelevant in fight sports and Stipe addressing it is like picking on a retard.

Ngannou almost murdered stipe and turned him into a lay and pray guy.

At what point did he "almost murder him"? If anything, Stipe was the one landing bigger shots on Ngannou in that first round.

Wilder is pretty wild and sloppy at times, but he can box. He can swing those awful looking punches because he has confidence in his power; complete disrespect for his opponents.

Stipe’s shedule is WIDE OPEN ???

I guess this fuckin clown doesn’t read, or some shit. As Stipe has a fight scheduled with DC.

zg0OR.gif

everyone forgot Toney-Couture already? pure boxers have no chance in MMA

James Toney flat footed, defensive boxer, 40+ yrs old on burger king diet against top heavyweight contender possibly top wrestler in all of UFC.

Obviously boxers have little to no chance without cross training, but it is definitely athlete dependent. Alot of "pure boxers" would beat lower level MMA guys even in MMA. But 85-90% would get killed

Back