conservative he-man resigns after diaper-wearing safe space event (SECRET CUCK UPDATE POST #49)

Not sure I have met "talk to people not there" types that might or might not. But you know how stupid what you are doing is when there is a possibility of people like that laughing at you for being stupid.
You have to be aware of the "ALL the people will think I'm stupid" factor.
If that doesn't guide your behavior in a tight spot, yecch

You have to be aware of the "ALL the people will think I'm stupid" factor.
If that doesn't guide your behavior in a tight spot, yecch

Yea the fact that shit like this is many steps below the " hold my beer" threshold is saying something.

The Ebay thread is waiting for you two doofuses to complain about it.

Not a problem, that thread was about a migrant raping an underage and it gets dumped, now we know where you stand. That's all.

Not a problem, that thread was about a migrant raping an underage and it gets dumped, now we know where you stand. That's all.

fucking lol

Me: "The Ebay thread is waiting for you two doofuses to complain about it."

you: "now we all now where you stand on migrant raping underaged children!"

crazy much?

Also, it was a her:

https://libertyhangout.org/2018/02/...country-im-quitting-this-shitty-organization/

Full resignation letter at link, including the bit where she calls them a shithole organization and offers them the leftover diapers.

25130159_1552144998232286_1261957771_o.jpg

turningpointusa.jpg

diapers.jpg

TLDR: despite the lulz, no one helps you advance in your career when you hang out in diapers on the street to score IRL internet points against those foolish liberals.

EDIT: because Rokzilla wondered about the relevance of this post, I want to link to my previous posts concerning people bringing their internet shitposting into the real world. I am utterly fascinated by this phenomenon.

Previous threads:

Man points gun at co-worker's head, asks her if she was scared -- says he's teasing her for being a liberal

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/m...her-for-being-liberal.3676269/#post-136717155

This is my favourite part of the article:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/m...-claims-he-was-only-asking-questions.3647091/

A man violently threatens to kill someone he disagrees with politically then says he was only trying to have a conversation.

Man kept hiring hookers and sending them to his neighbour's house. He wouldn't hire the hookers for his own pleasure; he would hire prostitutes to show up at his neighbour's house and, as their pimps peered in the windows demanding money, he would sit in his home watching the action and masturbating.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/o...e-weird-new-sex-crime.3529695/#post-129938115
To me, this tells you everything you need to know about this whine bag:
"since Turning Point wants to distance itself from the alt-right"

fucking lol

Me: "The Ebay thread is waiting for you two doofuses to complain about it."

you: "now we all now where you stand on migrant raping underaged children!"

crazy much?

Can't have it both ways. Hand wave it away and say go complain about another thread sounds like you think it was dumped for a good reason and there is nothing incongruous to point out. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Can't have it both ways. Hand wave it away and say go complain about another thread sounds like you think it was dumped for a good reason and there is nothing incongruous to point out. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I never said anything about the migrant thread: I said if you're going to whine about this one I expect you to whine about the ebay one. And then some unknown crazy asshole started shrieking about migrants raping minors.

Then you missed the only point I was making, with a link and everything. It's fine if you want to ignore it though.

Your point was probably idiotic and was only made in your head. If you want to complain about this thread then I expect you to complain about the Ebay thread.

I think the migrant thread was an important one. I don't know why it was dumped, but I strongly suspect it went off the rails when people started doing the new dipshit trend of pointing out relatively innocuous comments and hysterically concluding that they support child rape. I'm not sure what else I can say about this new tactic from the idiot right except that it's despicable beyond measure and only a real piece of shit would toss those accusations around so casually.

But please, tell me more about how expecting you to complain in the Ebay thread means I support migrants raping children and want those discussions suppressed. I'm sure it's not fucking retarded at all.

Your point was probably idiotic and was only made in your head. If you want to complain about this thread then I expect you to complain about the Ebay thread. But please, tell me more about how expecting you to complain in the Ebay thread means I support migrants raping children and want those discussions suppressed. I'm sure it's not fucking retarded at all.
You replied to a single issue post and said go complain about another thread. Either you didn't read the post or did and don't care. Shrugs, don't have a cow man.

You replied to a single issue post and said go complain about another thread. Either you didn't read the post or did and don't care. Shrugs, don't have a cow man.

*draws idiotic conclusions about a poster's stand on rape -- based on nothing, really just wants to slander a poster*

*gets told he's thought of as an idiot*

*shrugs, don't have a cow man*

*will never understand why people think he's an idiot*

*draws idiotic conclusions about a poster's stand on rape -- based on nothing, really just wants to slander a poster*

*gets told he's thought of as an idiot*
Hand waves away a point about a thread getting dumped with "go complain about another thread".

Thinks he gets to divorce the point I'm making about such a thread getting dumped and doubles down.

Sound legit.

Hand waves away a point about a thread getting dumped with "go complain about another thread".

Thinks he gets to divorce the point I'm making about such a thread getting dumped and doubles down.

Sound legit.

Spoiler: you didn't have a point. There is no liberal agenda silencing that thread. It was almost certainly dumped because the new tactic of fucktards is to draw ridiculous conclusions as proof that posters they don't like support rape and molestation. Why would I reply to utter bullshit that is literally the conclusion of a broken mind?

Spoiler: you didn't have a point. There is no liberal agenda silencing that thread.
1 Well if I'm wrong this is good news, next threads like that won't get dumped.

2 Your explanation sounds like some snowflakes got rustled when they tried to damage control. How bad was it? I'm not seeing it.

Making yourself look like an idiot to prove a point still makes you look like an idiot. The only people who kind of get away with it are well-known comedians.

I'd wager that any of these social media "comedians" would absolutely bomb in front of a live audience. I'd have a lot more respect for them if they just approached their issues seriously, instead of literally acting like babies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back