Joanna Contender blames Doctor for recent loss

The doctor didn't tell you to get in the cage.

As far as I'm concerned if you make it to the glove touch you forfeit the right to make excuses about anything after it.

I'm gonna enjoy sherdog when Joanna beats the living shit out of Rose
Did you even watch the fight .She had nothing for Rose . Yes the second fight might be a bit different but come on . .Thug Rose all day lol

"Guys I'm not like Ronda, please don't compare me"

Wait wasn't it her nutrition team to blame? now its the Doctors?

Did they also force Joanna to act like a total bitch to Rose for NO reason?

Damn she's going full Hendricks with the excuses

Going to be REALLY embarrassing now if Rose starches her again

Worst sore loser next to Cody. Lost all respect for this stinky bitch

I still feel like Joanna should have won that fight easily, and I would imagine that if she comes in healthy she would win the rematch in brutal fashion. But I am not anyways right.

Seemed to me like Rose figured out Joanna' s timing quickly and distance. Not a fluke at all imo

Seemed to me like Rose figured out Joanna' s timing quickly and distance. Not a fluke at all imo
Idk man. If your mind isn't sharp..... I just hope they have a rematch. If rose fucks her up again then we'll know. I wonder if Joannas chin is shot

Just STFU, and win the re-match. This shit is costing her fans. She’s being very disrespectful, imo. Which is why I know if she wins the re-match. The trash talking is going to continue.

I don’t like this. I’m still behind her. But, I really want her to shut her fuckin pie hole.

Lucille-Ball-Grossed-Out-Reaction-Gif-On-I-Love-Lucy.gif

I still feel like Joanna should have won that fight easily, and I would imagine that if she comes in healthy she would win the rematch in brutal fashion. But I am not anyways right.
should have could have means shit. She got whooped and usually the rematch goes to the younger fighter who won the 1st fight.

The problem for JJ that Rose just a bad stylistic matchup in that she is a rangy striker who also fights long, doesn't wear herself out chasing the TD like most of JJ's previous challengers, and has a better chin.

Rose is +145 on Bovada, pretty good odds on what seems like a pick em fight to me.

Wanna bet somethin on it?

Back