95% chance Jon Jones fights in 2018 - Malki

I'm fine with him coming back but they need to test him more than any other athlete has EVER been tested. Like up to multiple times a week, starting 6 months before the fight or something. And lifetime ban if he comes up positive again (WITH cancelling the upcoming fight - not allowing it to go through if positive)

So if DC loses to Stipe (a distinct possibility), Cain returns to HW and Rockhold moves up to LHW, where does that leave DC?

Fighting Jones for the 3rd time? Yikes....
Rockhold’s chin can’t take LHW, he will get finished and retire the first good puncher he faces

malki kawa haha yeah totally believe him, he's very trustworthy

that's akin to the fighter who clearly lost the round and the fight, throws their hands up in the air in victory at the final bell, just hoping beyond hope that it influences the judges.

so far as i can tell, the following still has to happen.

CSAC hearing
USADA hearing
USADA arbitration (if the USADA hearing doesn't go the way the Jones team hopes)

let alone a lawsuit against CSAC or some such thing, if that lie detector doesn't do what we all assume (except the Jones team an a few nuthuggers) it won't do to persuade the committee.

but hey, i don't blame them for trying. that's their job. i do blame nuthuggers for swallowing up what is so obviously shovelful loads of manure. i mean, just because they throw it your way doesn't mean you have to open your mouth and ask for seconds.

30% should be enough for the GOAT to get his belt back and successfully defend it at least 5 more times imo.
Even 100% wasn't enough

That's why he repeatedly took steroids

1wsa7dB.gif

GOAT haters just hoping and praying this isnt true. Cant wait to see them all crawl back into their holes and cry.

Baseball is 90% mental and the other half is physical.
-Yogi Berra

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics."
-Unknown

There's a reason why the paper champ Cormier ran away to HW.
Surely you’re joking.

Right??

You’re suggesting he moved up to HW title fight - biggest $$$ fight of his career - after clearing out 205 division - to avoid a dude that’s never going to fight again?

Surely you’re joking.

Right??

You’re suggesting he moved up to HW title fight - biggest $$$ fight of his career - after clearing out 205 division - to avoid a dude that’s never going to fight again?
That's exactly what i'm suggesting

There is a 99% chance Malki is talking out his ass again

That said I wouldn't be surprised motherfuckers

Very glad to hear this even though its been confirmed ever since Goatvitzky cleared him.

Back