Joanna Contender blames Doctor for recent loss

Doctors, Doritos, Didn't tap...image.gifGive Rose credit where credit is due..................she...beat...you.

Sure. I'm just looking for an explanation as to why or why not.

Seems reasonable.

Joanna is cool. So is Thug Rose. I've just been a fan of JJ longer.

Interesting fact: I'll eat both of their assholes.

Last edited:
That chic Valentina beat up has more heart than Joanna.

Joanna tapped to strikes... she needs to stfu

It's going to be fucking hilarious, if Rose wins again. Can't wait, I have my popcorn ready.
Yep, she’ll have to go to 125 and lose to Valentina again

This woman is so delusional, can’t eait to watch her lose again

By Sherdog standards, this qualifies Joanna as an official Brazilian...

Rather than tell everyone the doctor failed her, she should explain HOW the doctor failed her... because to me it just sounds like a bullshit excuse. Did the doctor not give her an IV to rehydrate?

A woman making excuses, and not taking responsibility... unheard of!

Everyone? It's pretty clearly being put on her doctor alone who fucked up big time. Can you read? Illiteracy is the only excuse to be such a a fucking idiot that you would think this.
Last week it was her nutritionist, now it’s her doctor. Next week maybe she will blame her mail carrier or her insurance provider.

I've never bet online or sherdog before. So you got rose right? If I get 100 you get 145? I don't know how it works exactly.

Yep. I've got Rose, and + means underdog, - means favorite. So for underdogs, +145 means you get $145 for a hundred dollar bet. -120 would mean you need to bet $120 to win $100. Joanna is -175 on Bovada right now.

But since this is Sherdog and the logistics of betting and then collecting real money would be a major hassle, let's do a 30 day av bet. At odds, this would would mean if I win you keep an av I choose for you for 43 days. If you win, I keep the av for 17 days.

So she should come up with more excuses instead of being honest and saying that her weight cut went terribly because of bad advice from her doctor? You don't think that affects a fighters ability to take punches?

I think that she should shut up and train. She’s literally said the same thing in a dozen different interviews. We all know what her position on the loss is.

I don't see JJ getting that belt back. Rose chokes her out within 3 rounds. i hope joanna moves up to 125, and then gets beat by Valentina. She went from a fan favorite to the most obnoxious champion in recent memory.

Yep. I've got Rose, and + means underdog, - means favorite. So for underdogs, +145 means you get $145 for a hundred dollar bet. -120 would mean you need to bet $120 to win $100. Joanna is -175 on Bovada right now.

But since this is Sherdog and the logistics of betting and then collecting real money would be a major hassle, let's do a 30 day av bet. At odds, this would would mean if I win you keep an av I choose for you for 43 days. If you win, I keep the av for 17 days.

You got yourself a deal buddy.

The doctor who isn't actually a doctor

So this is just a rehash of the old Polish interview, oh and the doctor and the nutritionist are one and the same.

Seems that in Florida you're allowed to call yourself a physician if you've got some qualification to practice acupuncture.

Anyway carry on with the misinformation and the hate, it sells tickets, which really is the point.

Last edited:
I think that she should shut up and train. She’s literally said the same thing in a dozen different interviews. We all know what her position on the loss is.

Nope, one interview which keeps getting rehashed by different sites who are too lazy to do their own work.

Why is she getting a hematch after getting knocked the f*ck out on rnd 1 again?

I lost respect for her when she started making excuses after her loss. She got KOd fair and square.
I still hope that she beats Rose cause I can't stand her.

BS. She looked fine on the embedded. BS excuse.

Back