Bisping threatened Lesnar with some pretty nasty violence

I agree he went into protect mode when he won the belt. Then he lost it and went full Bisping again and got wrecked 2 weeks after getting wrecked.

You almost can't fault the guy. He spent years toiling away and finally got the belt via the craziest of circumstances.

That said, I felt Hendo won their second fight...

Aevjyen.jpg

He simply avoided every top middleweight contender while fighting two 40 year old plus fighters

He fought Rockhold on two weeks notice then defended against Dan Henderson. Then he had the GSP fight.

He is not without criticism, but please get your facts straight at least.

You almost can't fault the guy. He spent years toiling away and finally got the belt via the craziest of circumstances.

That said, I felt Hendo won their second fight...

Aevjyen.jpg

I felt Bisping won 3-2 but lost the morale victory. He looked terrible and wanted to get revenge. He got beat up and won on paper.

2 years ago when Lesnar popped, Bisping said the following:

https://www.mmafighting.com/2016/10...ng-brock-lesnar-is-mentally-weak-and-a-coward

"Kiss my ass. I will knock Brock Lesnar out with one f*cking punch. I will pick him up and throw him out of the Octagon like the pussy that he is. Am I making myself clear? F*ck you, Brock Lesnar. F*ck steroids"

I like Mike but this is a step too far lol

That would be like a silver back gorilla mauling a puppy...bisping would get destroyed something terrible...

He fought Rockhold on two weeks notice then defended against Dan Henderson. Then he had the GSP fight.

He is not without criticism, but please get your facts straight at least.

Fair enough, I forgot he fought Silva just before Rockhold.

Chael Sonnen also threatened to slap that 5 dollar haircut off his ugly mug (or something like that)

Brock's reply was great to that. The interviewer asked Brock what his thoughts were on what Chael Sonnen said. Brock said he had no idea who that was and didn't seem affected by it. He was serious too. LOL

Also never won a fight by laying on top of someone

You obviously didn't see his fight against Brian Stann. He copied the strategy Chael/Rashad used to beat him.

I, for one, would enjoy watching that fight.

giphy.gif

Huh? Bisping has sacrificed his long term health for MMA. He has fought: Vitor, Rockhold twice, Anderson, GSP, Hendo twice, Rashad, Wanderlei, Kennedy, Sonnen, Gastelum...

And he loss all of those fights except 2 lol

Brock smash no way Bisping would say that face to face

Don't think that would end too well for him.

That being said, it'll never happen.

There's a good chance Brock doesn't know who Bisping even is

Back