UFC Champs vs Bellator Champs

9l98i.gif

Rory already proved he could beat Tyron (although I'm not certain it would happen again). As for the others, no way. Let's see what happens at 205 though, with DC vacating the belt I'm very inclined to say Bader would be able to keep it if he were in the UFC.

Oh, and the GOAT himself, Chael P. Sonnen could beat any UFC fighter at any day too, and he's about to become the undisputed Bellator heavyweight champion.

Cormier > Bader
Whittaker > Calvalho
MacDonald > Woodley
McGregor > Primus
Holloway > Pitbull
Dillashaw > Caldwell
Cyborg > Budd

Only 1.

rory
maybe :
bader and gegard when he will get the title
so 1 win IMO and 2 close fight that i cant decide who wins

Ilima-Lei Macfarlane the Bellator flyweight champ would wash Montano. But most Sherdoggers dislike WMMA so I’ll just see myself out..

Bellator champs are just seen as fake champs that couldn’t make it in the UFC

LUL LUL

Which Bellator Champs could beat UFC champs In their same weight division?
On any given night, any professional can win the fight. However, I will bet on a UFC fighter before a Bellator fighter. There is a reason why a fighter ends up in Bellator. They can't hang in the UFC, for the long run.

Rory outclassed Woodley last time they fought, could do it again.

Every other fight would be a squash match in the UFC champ's favour.

Rory wins over T-Wood
Ilima-Lei Macfarlane over Montano

Bader has a decent chance against Gus (DC has all but vacated for promotional purpose).

Would be interested in watching Caldwell vs TJ but no reason to think TJ loses at this point.

Michael Chandler is basically the Bellator LW champ, he'd beat Conor's ass.

Rory will always give Woodley trouble.
Knows how to use his length...that jab too....
g6_RoA.gif
tumblr_n76z7tL0He1rofocqo1_400.gif

Cormier > Bader
Whittaker > Calvalho
MacDonald > Woodley
McGregor > Primus
Holloway > Pitbull
Dillashaw > Caldwell
Cyborg > Budd

Only 1.
Pretty much this and I'm not even too sure about picking Rory. He has taken a lot of damage since their first fight and Woodley didn't become champion by accident.

pitbull's a solid striker. the way he ko'd josh thompson was plain brutal. his striking's on another level and he hasn't even peaked yet. the guy could probably box professionally w/some training.

Cormier > Bader
Whittaker > Calvalho
MacDonald > Woodley
McGregor > Primus
Holloway > Pitbull
Dillashaw > Caldwell
Cyborg > Budd

Only 1.
Pretty much this. If/When Moose becomes Bellator MW champ there's a case that he could beat Whittaker.

Back