Does anyone here drink as much soft drink as me?

For a few years now the only liquid i drink is Coca Cola. Well actually the last few months i've started drinking a bit of lemon Solo too.
I know it's stupid to drink so much of these drinks but Coke is the most beautiful tasting drink in the world as far as i'm concerned.
A couple of weeks ago i got the results of a load of blood tests and everything seems ok except for my vitamin D, so it doesn't seem to be doing me any harm, yet.
It's funny as vitamin D is the 'sunshine vitamin' isn't it? However despite living on the Sunshine Coast of Qld, i'm lacking in it. Most people are between 80 and 90 in the scale of health, whereas i scored a humiliating 14!

Your blood tests are only one measure of health, and I'd be surprised if you weren't causing yourself massive problems from all of that soda. Especially since you proudly boast that you only drink soda. It's your life, you do what you want, but don't lie to yourself and believe you aren't doing harm.

For a few years now the only liquid i drink is Coca Cola. Well actually the last few months i've started drinking a bit of lemon Solo too.
I know it's stupid to drink so much of these drinks but Coke is the most beautiful tasting drink in the world as far as i'm concerned.
A couple of weeks ago i got the results of a load of blood tests and everything seems ok except for my vitamin D, so it doesn't seem to be doing me any harm, yet.
It's funny as vitamin D is the 'sunshine vitamin' isn't it? However despite living on the Sunshine Coast of Qld, i'm lacking in it. Most people are between 80 and 90 in the scale of health, whereas i scored a humiliating 14!
I used to drink gallons of coke in lieu of coffee. It is horrible for you as it gave me diabetes. I do drink coke zero a little now but avoid the regular coke like the plaque.

I'll make a 12-pack of cherry coke zero last a couple weeks, then go a week or two without any.

You should mostly be drinking water.

I drink Diet Coke. I think the worst point was when I was drinking 8 litres a day. Now I’m at 2, or a 12 pack a day. Actually right now I’m at 0 and just drinking water with mio in it. But when I go grocery shopping I’ll get more soda tbh.

I drank insane amounts of pop my whole life. Like I'd go through several 2L bottles a day. I stopped last year because my doc suggested it was contributing to my lethargy, which I always put down to my meds. I quit and started drinking water instead and it made a big difference to my energy levels

Maybe one or two a week now. For awhile I was in the bad habit of drinking at least one a day. I lost weight without really trying by just cutting soda out of my diet

We can't compare b/c you didn't tell us how much coke you are drinking you doofus. And do you ONLY drink coke for liquid. Like do you not actually drink any water? I don't believe that. I think you'd die without water. Coke has so much sodium in it that you'd eventually need water.

I don't see how that's even possible to only drink Coke, but if so, that's incredibly, incredibly unhealthy...how old are you?...

youll stop drinking soda when you lose your toes and cant feel your feet. dumb ass

Google how much sugar is in one 12 oz coca cola. Its insane
it is actually a pretty insane amount it was 9 teaspoons of sugar for coke and 10 for pepsi.

learning this actually made me quit. corn fructose syrup is also unhealthy.

a sugary 16 oz coffee might only have 4-6 teaspoons of sugar.

My ex used to drink Pepsi from sun up to sun down. Her mom did too. Not a glass of anything else during the day if they could help it.

Her mom got a stomach rotting ailment when she was just about 50 and they attributed it to the soda and she was forced to quit and went thru a pretty hard withdrawal. My ex was diagnosed with the same disorder two years ago and has been struggling to quit but has seriously cut back as she says just having 2-3 cans a day now.

Back