Yoel: I am a professional, boy

I can't believe they let Yoel do that but I can understand security being too scared to say shit to Yoel and letting him do whatever he wants to lol

GrandUnnaturalKilldeer-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_osttmcLXq01u6fe5yo1_500.gif

<JonesDXSuckIt>

I'm super high on Whittaker right now haha.

That was like the most action in the whole fight lolllll Whitaker is good but he barely squeeked past Yoel I thought it was a draw actually

Yoel went from dirtiest and most loathed MMA fighter to the most beloved one over night, and all while still bending the rules (missing weight). MMA fans are fickle and funny as hell, rewarding fuck ups and cheaters all the more, so long as they win; boo'ing guys like Cormier while cheering steroid cheats like Jones.

The level of pathological psychopathy coming out on those thread makes me seriously think the modern mma fan is basically someone with serious issues in his own life looking for a bit of socially accepted violence to ease his own internal pressure. This guy over here is a shiny example of what im talking about. Good luck mate i honestly hope you find some personal peace someday.
Legit LOL. First of all, your horrible grammar makes your own understanding of "pathological psychopathy" highly suspect. You are trying way too hard to sound like you actually know what you're talking about. Bro, go drink a shot and a beer, and chill like the rest of us.

Thing is, who really knows what this guy would be without Growth or whatever. Every athlete takes PEDs obviously, but this is just blatant abuse.

lol wtf.
You could say that about 50% of the fighters in the UFC, we got no proof that Romero is on PEDs, he was tested during the olympics and during his rise in the UFC.

Worse to get treated like that than to get KTFO IMO. He sonned Rocksalt pretty hard there.

I fully expect to see Rockhold become Yoel's man servant.

Legit LOL. First of all, your horrible grammar makes your own understanding of "pathological psychopathy" highly suspect. You are trying way too hard to sound like you actually know what you're talking about. Bro, go drink a shot and a beer, and chill like the rest of us.

<{you!}>

Seriously I called the Romero KO and wanted Luke to lose by KO but how his team just left him high n dry Anthony Johnson style wow that's sad where were they when Yoel was in his face ? The boy just got KOd prob concussed and u won't even be there for ur fighter. ?? I hope I'm wrong with this and I'll have to watch again but I don't think I am
Hopefully the UFC does something to prevent this kind of shit from happening in the future.

I'm shocked the refs let him get that close to a concussed fighter post

I feel like You'll just lacks situational awareness. I think you guys are reaching on this one. He probably spouted off some Jesus prayers for Luke as well.

I wish Yoel would go heel and convert to Islam. Imagine him doing allahu akhbars and alhamdulillahs and shit after a victory?

Yoel, pls convert
No man. Yoel is such an oddball that it's hilarious. He's like an extremely athletic and bad ass dork.

Ha that cracked me up to see him all over Luke after KO'ing him. A little racist to call him boy though.

Yeah just a little but unfortunately this is sherfront so the racists will always throw a cheap shot when the opportunity arises.

<{cruzshake}>

My favorite *active* fighters:

Kabib
Romero
Magomedsharipov
Dillashaw
Thompson

Its funny how he says this then misses weight for a title shot he didnt really deserve. I have been on the fence with him for a while. Im a fan but a lot of his wins have a big asterik next to them (kennedy, missing weight etc) That said, who else is going to fight him. It is bullshit for whittaker to have to fight the same guy he just beat to get the title.

Touche mon ami. English is not my first language but ill skip this part because even considered my limitation with a foregin language it is clear you got the message. as to the rest well, to chill and relax, according to the way you do it here, means dreaming about male on male dominance and prison rape scenarios in relation to a mma fight...i hope you don't mind if i give that a pass.

Yoel vs Weidman or Jacare 2.

Or Romero vs Whittaker 2 and Weidman/Jacare for the next title shot. Either way sounds good.

Back