Bisping is the 2nd best MW Ever

#1StockTrader

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He beat the whos whos of MMA. Beats Silva, Hendo, Rockhold, Gave the GOAT a tough challenge and was able to defend the MW belt something only Silva has been able to do. He also has very good TDD and excellent striking. He also had a Draw fight with Prime Rashad in many peoples opinion.

right. CHAEL is #1. thanks for pointing that out.
did i do that right, trolls?

He beat the whos whos of MMA. Beats Silva, Hendo, Rockhold, Gave the GOAT a tough challenge and was able to defend the MW belt something only Silva has been able to do. He also has very good TDD and excellent striking. He also had a Draw fight with Prime Rashad in many peoples opinion.
82ed730a99c633899bdbd28eaac5502f57e44da654a63efe7646981c917619cb.jpg

Disagree.

He's the best, period.

1297843267464_ORIGINAL.jpg

United_States_Anti-Doping_Agency_logo.png

People shit on him but he beat some top guys and didn't slow down with USADA

Bisping is GOAT, but others have defended the MW title. Franklin and Weidman both had multiple defenses. Chael defended the real MW title too, even against GOATsping.

Not sure if trolling or trolling...

1. Silva
2. Franklin
3a. Romero
3b. Whitaker (beat romero but it was close and resume favors Romero so I can see an argument either way.
5. Vitor
6. Hendo
7. Rockhold
8. Chael
9. Weidman
10. Jacare

Bisping doesn't make my top 10 MWs of all time

Last edited:
1. Silva
2. Franklin
3a. Romero
3b. Whitaker (beat romero but it was close and resume favors Romero so I can see an argument either way.
5. Vitor
6. Hendo
7. Rockhold
8. Chael
9. Weidman
10. Jacare

Nah, you need a longer memory. (i) you're conflating LHW Vitor / Hendo with MW Vitor / Hendo; (ii) Romero and Whitaker haven't done enough despite looking very good recently; (iii) Weidman is basically done, etc.

His wins over Silva, Hendo aren't decisive at all and just very arguable and just not that solid. Even tho he beat Rockhold by (T)KO, most people don't believe he could replicate that as he got outclassed in their first fight. He's definitely somewhere in top 10 but I don't think he breaks top 5, if he does then barely.

Back