Matt Serra - Why didn't someone save Luke Rockhold from Yoel Romero (Kissing him)?

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
hahaha, I have to agree with Serra here.

It was a bizarre moment, and I'm not quite sure why it was allowed to happen. Normally, after a KO, the fighter is usually isolated with doctors / medical staff surrounding them.

"You don't want a guy who just put your lights out and crushed your dreams, and now you got the guy, he pins you up against the cage, and he's kissing ya, telling you all this stuff." - Serra

Lmao, I LOHHHH CHU

<Fedor23><{Joewithit}>

Last edited:
Yeah that was pretty fucked up and weird in spite of how hilarious it was

Although I can understand no one wanting to be the guy to tell Yoel he can't do something

yeah, good luck on telling 200 pound athletic monster to stop having his intimate moment with rockhold

yeah, good luck on telling 200 pound athletic monster to stop having his intimate moment with rockhold
This is exactly what I was thinking. He must've been like I ko'd chu now I own chu

I thought it was a good baptism. He buried him, he was washed in the blood, then raised him back up, all in the name of Jesus

A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.
Ecclesiastes 3:8

Yolo did all that in 15 minutes

What makes it funnier is this is one super gay moment ... it seems their lips actually touch ...
... I guess Romero has had a change of heart and is now pro for gay Jesus!

Completely ridiculous behavior

Guy just got ko’d give him time to come his senses and come to terms with what just happened

Nobody wanted to get ktfo'd to save Rockhold's honor... and then wake up to find out Romero loved them.

Bunch of homophobes around here.

UTnWV9I.gif

Last edited:
I would rather have a frothing Lesnar spitting in my face and yelling about horseshoes than that shit. Goddam Yoel was out of line.

I realize rockhold was Dazed and Confused but he gained a lot of my respect in that moment. How many other Fighters would stand there and take their medicine in that weird awkward way. He just stood there and took it, didn't throw a fit, though he clearly didn't like it. I thought he was a real gentleman about it and I respect him for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back