What does it feel like to take steroids?

Mostly, you will feel a placebo effect. If you believe they work, and they will make you 20% stronger and bigger, guess what, you will hit the gym hard, and get big, and believe it was the steroids that made you do it. LOL
No bro.....roids like methyltest, mbol, tbol, cheque drops....literally give you an immediate(with in half a hour)and EXTREMELY noticeable short term boost in strength, agression, focus and enhanced explosivness....it's a chemical reaction bro...it's not in your head

I Used to take methyl test like lombard..

the shit makes you feel like a raging animal and it's near uncontrollable...dangerous shit and not good for your organs

mrk.jpg
yeah lets all take shortcuts. pathetic

Actually injectable steroids have little to no effect on your liver...Oral steroids are what causes liver problems...as are most reported side effects of steroids, they are greatly exxaggerated by the main stream media...
So suppositories are the way to go is what you're saying?

Serious reply
More aggression and the ability to train two times a day 7 days a week
this. and depending on what you are taking - i only ever took well rated "natural" T boosters, and, with all joking aside in this thread, there are in fact positive sexual side effects.

I really want to know the origin of that pic
I noticed teh hot chick glancing at me instead of Chad, as she normally does. I popped a boner and my buddy took a pic as I was attempting to force the blood out of my penor and into m5 brain so I could focus on functions instead of her c cups.
1517091783894.gif

This right here:

charlie-bipolar.gif

Sure. There are a large variety of different steroids with different purpose and goals. They are mainly used for body building whether you want to gain muscle or lose fat, but you need to supplement it with proper training and dieting. The most logical steroid and most commonly used one among MMA fighters is testosterone. Average testosterone cycle is 500 mg/per week and lasts 12 weeks. You won't feel a single difference in your mental state for the first 4~6 weeks - it takes time to kick in. Then you will experience higher lust and a bit more confidence but nothing major.

Testosterone, physically, gives you a faster recovery time for your muscles to build. Ever felt sore after a workout? This is the solution and essentially helps you train twice as much as a "normal" person. But playing with hormones is tricky and to avoid getting side-effects (bitch tits, acne, fucking up your endo system) you need to supplement it with an AI, aromatize inhibitor, which, when dosed incorrectly can cause major mood swings, mainly depression and apathy. After a "cycle" fighters also need to pass a post cycle treatment period with different drugs to balance one's endo system. These are what most of the fighters get busted with.

Besides testosterone, turinabol and anavar are steroids of similar effect. But people who think steroids give a massive fighting advantage are absolutely delusional. You feel slightly better, you have a slightly better stamina* and noticeably better recovery time - that it's. There are some stronger steroids like tren with more severe side effects (feeling godlike and getting angry fast) but afaik fighters don't use it, dozing tren and living with sides is absolutely horrible as it's literally invented for breeding cattle for beef and is not approved for human-use. (night sweats, no sleep, paranoia, mood swings)

* debatable as most steroids actually cause more lack of breath.

To sum it up: essentially taking steroids make you feel like a woman, experience mood wings for the trade-off for a higher recovery

source: I'm a steroid user for bodybuilding purposes. I don't even look like I lift but a have the test-levels of a soyboy so training on clean-mode was essentially a complete waste of my time.

edit2: how it ultimately feels: once you try a basic level of test cycle you will never want to go back to normal levels. You feel happier, have more energy, are more horny and confident (depending on steroids, the heavy bodybuilders are absolutely miserable and are absolutely mentally dying)

edit3: steroids are almost a waste of time if you can't afford, time-wise, to train twice the amount you did before. I don't know too many people who can hit the gym 5-6 times per week.
Thank you for being the only non-ignorant child dumbass in this thread. I’m with you 100%

Many of those "pro hormones" were actually steroids....ever hear of superdrol...that was a potent steroid...not a pro hormone...others were like that as well.

Yeah I took 1 androsterone which is a true pro-hormones metabolized in the liver.

My boy took some shit that turned out to be a designer steroid that just happened to be legal. He got dry as fawk.

Confidence, strength, energy, sex drive, motivation all go up. You basically become and feel more manly. I would recommend trt or blasting and cruising string cycles to anyone who is 30+ and not enjoying life. Train hard, feel great, recover, fuck hard, enjoy life. The risks are massively over rated, especially in low dosages. Injectables take very little tole in the liver or kidneys. The heart in the other hand can have some thickening, but the heart will have some thickening and size changed if you work out naturally too.

tren is a bad one. I can’t even Listen to people breathe when I take that. The strength that comes with it though is absolutely amazing

Finally someone with a real educated answer!!

I’ve done a basic test cycle at about 400mg/week, I put on a little mass, was able to train longer and got way more vascular. Never really got that “monster” feeling in the gym tho or that “overall feeling of well being” that some experience. Admittedly, I probably didn’t eat nearly enough and would have had better gains if I increased intake. I did do the kickstart with a blend of 20-30mg tbol and 40-60mg anavar but only on training days, which gave insane pumps almost to the point of cramping.

My cycle ended with me shutting down my personal training facility and moving out, plus breaking a toe so literally after the cycle I couldn’t workout for about 7 weeks so you can pretty much guess I lost all the gains. I don’t regret it as I learned a lot and considering doing another cycle but this time paying better attention to the diet and pushing even heavier/harder.

The aggression wasn’t there from just a basic test cycle as I’ve heard that comes from other stuff like Tren and others...not advisable to go beyond test and an oral kickstart for your first few cycles.
is

No bro.....roids like methyltest, mbol, tbol, cheque drops....literally give you an immediate(with in half a hour)and EXTREMELY noticeable short term boost in strength, agression, focus and enhanced explosivness....it's a chemical reaction bro...it's not in your head

I Used to take methyl test like lombard..

the shit makes you feel like a raging animal and it's near uncontrollable...dangerous shit and not good for your organs

Yeah, my MT coach was taking methyl testosterone before fights. The irony was that he was training basically clean, but he was hooked on that and couldn't compete without it.

Back