95% chance that Jon Jones fights in 2018, manager says

giphy.gif
tenor-17.gif

The fix is in lads, from when dana said a few weeks ago that Jones will fight this year

They better not let him come back that soon. What are rules if you don't enforce them? He has been caught too many times, and needs a (long) sentence that fits his crimes.

This. If USADA gives Jones a slap on the wrist at this point, they'll trash their own reputation.

even if he does come back early somehow, i wont watch his fights. all my friends who watch the fights together feel the same way, so thats at least one ppv sale lost for the ufc.

Prepare for the return of the GOAT.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/2/...i-kawa-95-percent-chance-return-2018-mma-news

"After Jon Jones failed another USADA test around his UFC 214 win over Daniel Cormier in July, speculation was running rampant that the former champion might be suspended for a very long time. But despite indications from his camp and from UFC VP of Health and Performance Jeff Novitzky that his failed drug test indicated “unintentional use”, a resolution to the case still hasn’t been announced more than seven months later.

There are appears to be some sort of light at the end of the tunnel though, if Jones’ manager Malki Kawa is to be believed. As a guest on The Luke Thomas Show on SiriusXM, Kawa stated that he’s confident things will be brought to a conclusion relatively soon so Jones can return to the cage (transcribed by MMA Mania):

“By the end of this month I think we get some clarity on the issues. We have a hearing with the California State Athletic Commission and we’re hoping to get the investigation with USADA wrapped up by then, as well,” revealed Kawa.

“Hopefully it all works out that way. I got to assume that by the end of March, for a fact, we will get this resolved and get an idea of what it’s looking like. I’d like to say about a 95-percent chance (he fights in 2018).”

How exactly can a drug test indicate wether the user flagged had intent or not.

This will be the dumbest thing I read all day. Thanks Jeff Novitzky for that unbiased analysis

I hope Jones gets off and fights. He’s the goat, would suck to see him lose prime years sitting out.

If he does get off, then USADA is a joke.

Suspending Machida for 2 years for DHEA, while giving Cyborg a TUE for anti-androgen diuretic and letting Jones off after a 2nd offense would be
<JagsKiddingMe>

I care about the people that care, not that cheating menace to society.
Cool. You should boycott the UFC for letting him fight and never watch another UFC card again.

How does he know there will be a 95% chance? Are they going to spin a giant wheel where 19/20 spots allow Jon to fight again and 1/20 keep him suspended?
He is only at 70% sure he is 95% sure that 90% of the game is half mental.

Cool. You should boycott the UFC for letting him fight and never watch another UFC card again.

They'd have to pay me to watch this diluted crap product they are pushing out these days.

If he gets anything less than 4 years it shows USADA can be compromised by big stars imo. 2 years would be accepted by most people who just want to see him back, but after all the mistakes he's made, they need to throw the book at him for 4 and make an example of him.

Best news all day!

giphy.gif
Make LHW Great Again...

Prepare for the return of the GOAT.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/2/...i-kawa-95-percent-chance-return-2018-mma-news

"After Jon Jones failed another USADA test around his UFC 214 win over Daniel Cormier in July, speculation was running rampant that the former champion might be suspended for a very long time. But despite indications from his camp and from UFC VP of Health and Performance Jeff Novitzky that his failed drug test indicated “unintentional use”, a resolution to the case still hasn’t been announced more than seven months later.

There are appears to be some sort of light at the end of the tunnel though, if Jones’ manager Malki Kawa is to be believed. As a guest on The Luke Thomas Show on SiriusXM, Kawa stated that he’s confident things will be brought to a conclusion relatively soon so Jones can return to the cage (transcribed by MMA Mania):

“By the end of this month I think we get some clarity on the issues. We have a hearing with the California State Athletic Commission and we’re hoping to get the investigation with USADA wrapped up by then, as well,” revealed Kawa.

“Hopefully it all works out that way. I got to assume that by the end of March, for a fact, we will get this resolved and get an idea of what it’s looking like. I’d like to say about a 95-percent chance (he fights in 2018).”

That's because he is either delusional or fucking stupid.
Yoel got suspended despite USADA agreeing he took a tainted substance.

Jon Jones is no different, with the aggravating fact this is not his first time.

He will have to do time, and IMO it will be (at least) 2 years. Anything below that is utter bullshit.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back