Multiculturalism and the Politics of Guilt: Towards a Secular Theocracy

Dont worry, the race wars are at the turn of the corner where white people will be redeemed and the brown hordes pushed back.

Lmfao, is that video for real? How did you find it and who made it? I died laughing but I’m not even sure if it’s it a joke... I’m just in awe...

They believe in evolution and the big bang.

So Pinochet accepted prevailing scientific consensus while he was torturing innocent people to death in the name of the Church, good to know.

So Pinochet accepted prevailing scientific consensus while he was torturing innocent people to death in the name of the Church, good to know.

Pinochet was devout?

Glad I wasn't the only one.

Wasn't there a famous fighter that said when you throw two people in a ring or cage that race, skin color, sexual preference and all that goes out the window and it's all about you against not only the person across from you but yourself too.

Also, for the lols

That's a Nelson Mandela quote:

“Boxing is egalitarian. In the ring, rank, age, colour, and wealth are irrelevant.”

~ Nelson Mandela from A Long Walk to Freedom, 1994

Nope, but when you make a thread discussing immigration and accuse others of being part of a secret cabal to destroy the white race you dont get to complain when people start throwing the racist remark.

Also mass immigration of Irish, Italians and Hispanics havent changed the protestant nature of the country.

Catholics tend to be less fanatical about their religion.

If group a shoots every poodle they see would a poodle be a speciesist to say there's something evil going on against poodles by group a? It's very clear the very far left is attacking straight white men there's nothing secret about that it's out in the open. Is it racist against the German's to say the Nazi's had evil intents in regards to the jews and gypsies?

It really has nothing to do with the immigrants themselves but mass immigration by any group is no bueno for the native population. There's a tipping point and after that it's the birth of a new nation.

Are we sure the Irish and Italians didn't set this country on a different path? We're looking back from a world where they've ingrained themselves in American society.

Pinochet was devout?

That’s what I was taught. He justified it through his religion and I take him at his word. Catholics are just as bellicose and looney as any other set.

If group a shoots every poodle they see would a poodle be a speciesist to say there's something evil going on against poodles by group a? It's very clear the very far left is attacking straight white men there's nothing secret about that it's out in the open. Is it racist against the German's to say the Nazi's had evil intents in regards to the jews and gypsies?

It really has nothing to do with the immigrants themselves but mass immigration by any group is no bueno for the native population. There's a tipping point and after that it's the birth of a new nation.

Are we sure the Irish and Italians didn't set this country on a different path? We're looking back from a world where they've ingrained themselves in American society.

The vast majority of Americans dont descend from Englishmen, the largest ancestry group is German.

Also what comprises large scale immigration? i thought America receives like 1 million immigrants a year? the country has 1/3rd of a billion people, its not going to change.

Astounding post.

White men are Jews, the left are Nazis.

Hiring an hispanic maid is literally Auschwitz.

Pretty much.

These Hispanics are genociding the white working class jobs to the point where they have to fall back on management and executive positions.

The results:

african-americans-numbers-2.gif

Just the way Karl "Goebbels" Marx drew it up.

Pretty much.

These Hispanics are genociding the white working class jobs to the point where they have to fall back on management and executive positions.

The results:

african-americans-numbers-2.gif

Just the way Karl "Goebbels" Marx drew it up.

Earning more money and working as a professional will grant more respect from the native population. It's a shame they can't achieve that.

But I hate to break it you. Nobody really wants poor lowclass people moving in the area, especially if they are a race that have low intermating probabilities.

This has been going on since the 19th century in this country.

Back