Does anyone see Cat Zingano becoming a champion?

VIPERdude

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I have always been a fan of hers. Always thought Cat Zingano was the most game female fighter as far as overall skill and toughness. She displayed the toughness against Tate and has a win over Nunes.

I feel she had/has what it takes to have beaten Ronda Rousey if she hadn't had such a horrible game plan.

The thing is now can she make it back to the top in either 135 or 145 lbs?

I want to hear some Sherdog opinions.

Could you imagine?

Oh, we live? No, what champion, UFC champion? No. Sell.

we should have a separate forum to talk abt WMMA...no one wants to hear abt tht shit unless it's a thread abt a hot girl and u post pics

Probably too old and past prime, but you never know. At her peak she was at the same level as Tate/Holly/Nunes IMO (beat 2 of them too) but those days seem to be long gone.

But maybe Cat is the female GSP! If she obliterates Vieira the Catmobile will be rolling again.

Not with USADA around. Juiced to the Gills against Nunes.

I have always been a fan of hers. Always thought Cat Zingano was the most game female fighter as far as overall skill and toughness. She displayed the toughness against Tate and has a win over Nunes.

I feel she had/has what it takes to have beaten Ronda Rousey if she hadn't had such a horrible game plan.

The thing is now can she make it back to the top in either 135 or 145 lbs?

I want to hear some Sherdog opinions.
She's had some really good come back wins. So maybe she could have a resurgence in her career in much the same way. But she has to be more active. Does she have a fight booked?

because I'm no homo i prefer to watch to women fight,, dudes who say they don't give a fuck about WMMA are definet HOMOS

Depends on the match-up. She has low fight IQ, so it will be tough for her if she is matched with tough and technically sound fighters, with cardiopulmonary endurance.

I'm sure someone does, but not me. I don't give a fuck about wmma. It's about as interesting as listening to my buddies talking about getting laid. Nobody fucking cares unless we can smell your fingers.
1515203156197.jpg

I'd love to see it, but I think life's just dealt her a shit hand in recent years and itll be a very difficult task.

I love her, but sadly, nope.

She's a technician yes, but her fight iq is abysmal. Her striking could use some work.

I'm really glad she didn't get that Cyborg fight.

She went pro in 2008. In those past 10 years, she fought more than once a year in ONE year.

Crazy stuff. Hard to get momentum with a schedule like that. Not sure if she has another job or something.

Back