Does anyone see Cat Zingano becoming a champion?

If she had a win in the last three and a half years...maybe. With Shevchenko moving down and Holm looking rather ordinary lately, the women's bantamweight talent level is certainly at the right place for Cat to do well if she had the opportunity.

Does anyone imagine her fighting anymore? Get on with it or don't.

No. Has she admitted that her strategy against Rondingo was fucking stupid? If you can't face the stupidity of your past, how will you avoid it in the future?

No. Has she admitted that her strategy against Rondingo was fucking stupid? If you can't face the stupidity of your past, how will you avoid it in the future?
She did say she meant to start off fast and catch her first. Didn't work out that way

I see Ketlen Vieira winning their upcoming fight to tell the truth.

I love her, but sadly, nope.

She's a technician yes, but her fight iq is abysmal. Her striking could use some work.

I'm really glad she didn't get that Cyborg fight.
Really I think Cyborg is a better goal for her to aim for than a BW belt. Cyborg needs to fight names regardless. She has a tough road to the belt in any division IMO. Cyborg COULD BE an immediate shot.

no, too much trauma, her husband emotionally, Nunes physically, Ronda mentally, it's just been a terrible ride.. 35 years old, I hope her the best but I don't see it

I have always been a fan of hers. Always thought Cat Zingano was the most game female fighter as far as overall skill and toughness. She displayed the toughness against Tate and has a win over Nunes.

I feel she had/has what it takes to have beaten Ronda Rousey if she hadn't had such a horrible game plan.

The thing is now can she make it back to the top in either 135 or 145 lbs?

I want to hear some Sherdog opinions.

Absolutely! Just a matter of time in my opinion.

I don't even see her fighting again let alone winning some fights and going on a run

I don't even see her fighting again let alone winning some fights and going on a run
She's fighting at UFC 222.

If she wins we'll all be hyped again like with Jacare! She will be... Jacara :D

She can challenge me for the Bedroom Belt...

I'm sure someone does, but not me. I don't give a fuck about wmma. It's about as interesting as listening to my buddies talking about getting laid. Nobody fucking cares unless we can smell your fingers.
View attachment 339371
I have been seeing some exciting WMMA fights though. Rose vs Joanna 2 if you aren't excited for that fight how can you be a pure MMA fan. Segregation is over bruh! Lol
Women CAN VOTE!

I have been seeing some exciting WMMA fights though. Rose vs Joanna 2 if you aren't excited for that fight how can you be a pure MMA fan. Segregation is over bruh! Lol
Women CAN VOTE!
They can vote, but still can't fight at a high level. There have been a couple, but not enough to justify having wmma shoved down my throat on every ppv card.
Just don't enjoy it.
1515204098082.jpg

I have always been a fan of hers. Always thought Cat Zingano was the most game female fighter as far as overall skill and toughness. She displayed the toughness against Tate and has a win over Nunes.

I feel she had/has what it takes to have beaten Ronda Rousey if she hadn't had such a horrible game plan.

The thing is now can she make it back to the top in either 135 or 145 lbs?

I want to hear some Sherdog opinions.

No. Not even in the UFC 3 video game.

Back