UFC fan allegedly head kick KOs transit officer after UFC 221

It sounds like a group vs two officers, he was probably kicked in the head while on the ground like a complete coward. Also anyone who spits at someone is pure scum.

That's the feeling I got off reading
They won't cops they were transit officers pretty much security guards. I've seen them abuse their powers and harass people before thinking their real cops. I've seen them ask for ID and search peoples bags where they have no rights to do so.

Australia is the country Ireland associates drunken brawls with

They won't cops they were transit officers pretty much security guards. I've seen them abuse their powers and harass people before thinking their real cops. I've seen them ask for ID and search peoples bags where they have no rights to do so.
I have a friend who's a transit security guard, we make him tell people he's a bricklayer to savefave

Say goodbye to the next few years of your life buddeh

possession of heroin?

lol at bringing heroin to a UFC event with you and then getting in a brawl

Whether or not the officer was standing when he received the kick really does make all the difference here.

"Your Honor, as I am aware the officer was grounded before the impact of the kick, I would like to cite the 2001 case of Silva v. Otsuka, and the PRIDE never die statute, which clearly states...."

You don’t just throw a head kick, he had to have set it up with punches so this story sounds inaccurate. And to land a clean head kick KO while drunk and on heroin on a trained officer sounds highly unlikely.

Maybe he switched it up with a question mark kick

Back