What does it feel like to take steroids?

I have never taken them, and probably never will, but I just wondered if any Sherdoggers on here would be candid enough to talk about what it feels like. The reason I ask is because watching Pride, these guys not only look like monsters, but move like superhumans. Of course most of the time that is backed up by years of training, but there is something about the way they are embedded with rage and power that is compelling.

I did the Bill Phillips Body For Life plan a few years ago, and though I got in the best shape of my life in those three months, I didn't look like one of those cover models. I now realise that those before and after photos everyone says are fake aren't fake at all, but probably the result of steroid use.

So yeah, excuse me if I seem naive, but how does it feel?

I jam with a few people that only use testosterone in a fairly low dosage

They claim energy through the roof to train on, can train on any diet they want aka low low carb
Not muscle in a bottle but a MASSIVE help
And that's the weakest of the weak when it comes to juice
I also know a guy openly on Tren and he looks like a cartoon srs

Finally someone with a real educated answer!!

I’ve done a basic test cycle at about 400mg/week, I put on a little mass, was able to train longer and got way more vascular. Never really got that “monster” feeling in the gym tho or that “overall feeling of well being” that some experience. Admittedly, I probably didn’t eat nearly enough and would have had better gains if I increased intake. I did do the kickstart with a blend of 20-30mg tbol and 40-60mg anavar but only on training days, which gave insane pumps almost to the point of cramping.

My cycle ended with me shutting down my personal training facility and moving out, plus breaking a toe so literally after the cycle I couldn’t workout for about 7 weeks so you can pretty much guess I lost all the gains. I don’t regret it as I learned a lot and considering doing another cycle but this time paying better attention to the diet and pushing even heavier/harder.

The aggression wasn’t there from just a basic test cycle as I’ve heard that comes from other stuff like Tren and others...not advisable to go beyond test and an oral kickstart for your first few cycles.
Are the gains you make simply gone when off?

I jam with a few people that only use testosterone in a fairly low dosage

They claim energy through the roof to train on, can train on any diet they want aka low low carb
Not muscle in a bottle but a MASSIVE help
And that's the weakest of the weak when it comes to juice
I also know a guy openly on Tren and he looks like a cartoon srs
Test is the real deal I hear, but I underatand you always need to take it oncr on.

Are the gains you make simply gone when off?
No, you can usually keep about 50-70% of what you gain, if you do PCT properly, keep training and eating right...

In my case, I had no gym and with the injury, couldn’t train for 6 weeks...so even if I was natty, I woulda lost some weight anyway

Test is the real deal I hear, but I underatand you always need to take it oncr on.

My guy stops cold turkey over winter when gets back on over summer

I've heard mixed reviews about your natural test not turning back on etc but at low dose i think you're
Good to stay on low dose forever? Providing you can afford it

Never done this, but I workout since I remember and know lots of dudes taking roids.

Testo is nothing really changing a lot. Won't turn you into a mental monster. All those things said about ppl changing into violent apes after testosterone are from the same sort of stories like ppl telling they saw dragons on LSD.

Not gonna happen.

Not saying there aren't roids making shit out of your brain like all farm yard animal roids used by some idiots are most likely to melt their very few brain cells.

Anyway - at the gym I used to go a couple of years ago one dude was selling some Chinese testosterone. Pretty clean and good quality from what I heard.

He couldnt get it from China since 2005 or 2006 as they stopped producing this shit. So he organized some shit from Bulgaria or Armenia from some shady sources. Turned out it's some kind of fake crap and 2 dudes needed some serious treatment since their legs literally started to rotten. Nasty stuff. More guys just got some inflammation but bounced back. This 2 had some issues for a long time.

So it's all fine until you have a good source.

And never buy illegal medications from old Yugoslavia. Best case it's water worst case it's some shit for cleaning engines.

My guy stops cold turkey over winter when gets back on over summer

I've heard mixed reviews about your natural test not turning back on etc but at low dose i think you're
Good to stay on low dose forever? Providing you can afford it

Low dose also shuts down the natural production! That's why HRT is prescribed forever.

There may be less side-effects with smaller doses, but when it comes to shutting down your natural production, both small and big doses do it.

If you ignore the feeling of shame then it feels amazing. All your stats go up. Bar penis size. It goes down.

No. More blood = stronger erections.

Feels like lightening coursing through your veins.

Sun shines for you, clouds part for you, and birds sing for you.

I have never taken them, and probably never will, but I just wondered if any Sherdoggers on here would be candid enough to talk about what it feels like. The reason I ask is because watching Pride, these guys not only look like monsters, but move like superhumans. Of course most of the time that is backed up by years of training, but there is something about the way they are embedded with rage and power that is compelling.

I did the Bill Phillips Body For Life plan a few years ago, and though I got in the best shape of my life in those three months, I didn't look like one of those cover models. I now realise that those before and after photos everyone says are fake aren't fake at all, but probably the result of steroid use.

Lmao @ pride fighter comment

giphy.gif

It feels like a constant state of cum*ing. It never ends...

Back