What's wrong with Weidman?

Lint

jmp dword ptr [ebp+8]
@Black
Reaction score
Is it me or dude is just unbearable? He talks shit all the time, akin to McGregor, but while Conor is indeed witty and funny he's just sore and whiny. And even McGregor isn't doing it anymore and he still try to call for attention.

He always paraded himself like the last cookie in the jar, but hey, wake up, you've been beaten enormously, 3 times in a row and had Gastelum beat you up you'd most likely been released from UFC in a fall from grace just as quick as his ascension.

And still there he is complaining that he's the one and only fighter who has the right to fight for the belt when we have Bobby Knuckles, Jacare and Yoel at very least ahead of him (He should fight someone less than any of the 3, maybe Rockhold 2: The spinning revenge).

I don't want to spread hatred, but damn, this guy really need to seat down and be humble.

I literally have not one memory of Weidman talking trash in the manner of McGregor.

Absolutely no way he'd have been released if he'd lost to Gastelum.

i didn't think anyone bough into it .. Thank you TS for proving me wrong !!

I agree.

He's let his confidence turn into arrogance, and it's not a good look, especially with the losses adding up as of late.

Never cared for him. Super annoying and arrogant.

He is the most underrated MW in the world.

He can beat anyone and the majority act like he is terrible but they also have no issue crediting Luke, Romero or Moose as Weidman being a great win when they make a case for said fighter's greatness.

I find it hilarious and quite odd at the same time.

He wrecked Silva, who was loved by many here and that is the majority of where the hatred towards him stems from.

He only talks shit about 2-3 guys. IE: guys he doesn't like.
Sounds like a normal human being.

giphy.gif

source.gif

Brain damage.

Tell us how you really feel.

chris-weidman-anderson-silva-knockout-gif.gif

Hmmm...

Are you dumb?

How can that be an answer to what’s WRONG with Weidman?

This seems like a good thing for him...

Never cared for him. Super annoying and arrogant.
This all day.

There are fighters that actually have reason and say I'm not near a title shot, i have to do this and that.

This dude goes on a 3 fight losing streak (all TKO'S/KO'S), Then wins against a dude who dropped him and almost got finished... and acts like he beat the number contender in brutal fashion that warrants a title shot.

I hope he loses again so he can get a reality check.

Hmmm...

Are you dumb?

How can that be an answer to what’s WRONG with Weidman?

This seems like a good thing for him...
He is perfectly fine mentally. That gif you posted is a tough loss and he has comeback and won decisively against a great fighter since.

I try to get in his position and think if he has any grounds on what he wants (next TS). After going 1-3 (?), Romero putting on a great performance and of course Souza who is long overdue a shot, i can't think of a legitimate reason he might believe he actually should be next for a TS. I might be missing something but even Gastelum should be ahead after a win over the former champion.

It is also a bad sport to talk down on a fellow fighter that has suffered a loss that should be familiar to yourself.

Y'all really need to stop with that KG fight nonsense. Aside from that 2 second knockdown that fight was all Weidman, in the standup and on the ground. Mousasi fight was BS, but thats on Chris. Romero beats everyone and Luke got the best of him.

He has been annoying lately I'll admit that but he's only one meaningful fight away from a titleshot.

Back