UFC fan allegedly head kick KOs transit officer after UFC 221

The fan probably warned the mall cop to back off as he was trained in fighting from reading a lot of analytical posts on Sherdog. The cop kept pushing and eventually the fan pushed back. Guy probably yelled "THIS IS SHERDOG!!!" before Sparta-kicking the dude. Aimed for the chest and the cop ducked his head into it.

Right kick hospital, left leg cemetery

Last edited:
Gotta say as a under 18 (able to be fined by the transit officers but pretty much free from cop punishment) whenever I rode the trains for free I fully intended to give the officers no name and simply run for freedom at the next station if ever got caught (even then I was a fitness freak and fully expected to be able to run rings around some fat train guards). If they tried to use force on me I was fully prepared to “break free” via any means necessary (the Bourne identity was a bad influence on me).

Luckily the few times it got close I either wasn’t asked for a ticket or I somehow managed to give some excuse so was never fined. (Transit officers enter carriage. Me “well, guess it’s time to hit the old dusty trail..” stand up and head in the opposite direction to the transit officers).

Yeah those transit officers probably initiated it. Good to see them get a taste of their own medicine.

Mess with a bull and get the horns.

Love everything about this story. When I was in high school by budy KOd a cop at a Taco Bell. Completely flatlined him and we all ran, never got caught. Shit was nuts!

There's at least half a dozen mouth breathers in this thread.

Sherdog.

The fan probably warned the mall cop to back off as he was trained in fighting from reading a lot of analytical posts on Sherdog. The cop kept pushing and eventually the fan pushed back. Guy probably yelled "THIS IS SHERDOG!!!" before Sparta-kicking the dude. Aimed for the chest and the cop ducked his head into it.

I gave you the like for creativity.

I just saw the footage on TMZ. this is EXACTLY what happened!
Before anyone heads to TMZ, I’m kidding. I just loved this play by play....

If they would have just drove home drunk no one would have gotten hurt

Love everything about this story. When I was in high school by budy KOd a cop at a Taco Bell. Completely flatlined him and we all ran, never got caught. Shit was nuts!
Now with cameras everywhere and facial recognition technology, you guys surely would have all been in the frying pan. Would have probably charged you all. You got lucky.

That’s a slap on the wrist over here. You can basically do what you want as long as you don’t kill someone. We need harsher punishments

Now with cameras everywhere and facial recognition technology, you guys surely would have all been in the frying pan. Would have probably charged you all. You got lucky.
Real shit. No way that would go down today.

The transit officer didn't have a full camp and was coming off a bad weight cut... allegedly.

In all seriousness though I hope they fully recover.

In our high school homecoming game a guy knocked out a cop in the parking lot and ran for it. Not sure if he ever got caught.

Back