What's wrong with Weidman?

One of Jeff Novitzky's biggest wins.

Dude went from being an undefeated champ to 1-3 since USADA, with his only win being a chubby welterweight.

One of Jeff Novitzky's biggest wins.

Dude went from being an undefeated champ to 1-3 since USADA, with his only win being a chubby welterweight.
He had competitive fights in all his losses to the best MWs in the world.

Only 2 of the 3 losses were legit anyway. That Moose loss is one of the biggest crocks of shit in UFC history.

Akin to Conor? Nice attempt at a new word on sherdog lmfao

there are 2 versions of Weidman. The early version is OK. As soon as he lost, esp. seriously injured, the bitterness came out.

He is perfectly fine mentally. That gif you posted is a tough loss and he has comeback and won decisively against a great fighter since.

You have an astonishingly low bar for “greatness.”

Gastelum is good, not great.

Not even close to great.

He should be coached by Danaher again

and then weidman became just another tone while anderson is still the MW GOAT
Weidman has the 2nd most MW title defenses, and the 2nd longest MW title reign, in the history of the MMA.
Dude's pretty damned accomplished himself.

He had competitive fights in all his losses to the best MWs in the world.

Only 2 of the 3 losses were legit anyway. That Moose loss is one of the biggest crocks of shit in UFC history.

lol

he gassed and quit in the Moose fight, that was all on him.

USADA is barely a thing and all of a sudden he is "getting lean to improve his speed and cardio". GTFO

People are always talking shit on Brazilians falling off after Novitzky but the two most obvious outliers are Big Rigg and the All American. Two world class athletes that fell off the wagon the moment testing became a little more serious.

He's just another New York dork. They all have the same mentality.

I think Weidmans had a rough deal, his fights with Romero & Rockhold were competitive..but he still lost but he's still high level talent. He needs to just shut the fuck up and think everything is going to be handed to him just because he's a former title holder...I'd like to see him fight Branch although can't remember if he has a fight booked or not.

MW is truly in dire straits.

He is the most underrated MW in the world.

He can beat anyone and the majority act like he is terrible but they also have no issue crediting Luke, Romero or Moose as Weidman being a great win when they make a case for said fighter's greatness.

I find it hilarious and quite odd at the same time.

He wrecked Silva, who was loved by many here and that is the majority of where the hatred towards him stems from.

People also delusionally act as though Romero destroyed him. Chris was taking him down at will, as I recall, and striking competitively with him until he dove head first into that knee.

Not even a fan of the guy in any way whatsoever, but I don't dislike him as much as I do biased, bitter, emotional fans.

Yoel made some special time with his eye and apparently all this time off wasn’t enough to get it fixed by a competent plastic surgeon which you would think was work related and would be free.

He is the most underrated MW in the world.

He can beat anyone and the majority act like he is terrible but they also have no issue crediting Luke, Romero or Moose as Weidman being a great win when they make a case for said fighter's greatness.

I find it hilarious and quite odd at the same time.

He wrecked Silva, who was loved by many here and that is the majority of where the hatred towards him stems from.
Let me disagree with you, Weidman does have some skills and he could certainly show them around, but instead he sells himself like the second coming of Jesus, see? Were him not an arrogant prick I think a lot of people would give him proper hespect.

And all his fans keep repeating is how bad he "wrecked" Silva, it was just 5 or 6 years ago when YouTube in Full HD was considered a breakthru, remember that? Homer Simpson rolled a perfect bowling game in the meantime and we already got past it, just not Weidman fans...

Weidman has the 2nd most MW title defenses, and the 2nd longest MW title reign, in the history of the MMA.
Dude's pretty damned accomplished himself.
still nothing compared to anderson

Chris is the #1 contender.

He is 3-1 in his last 4 fights.

joe silva was not an andrson silva fan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back