EA UFC 3, v2: Official Release Thread (12:00am EST 01/30 for Pre-Orders)

The sad way I keep losing is I'll get a knockdown and they get up fresher than me and usually take me down or hit a counter strike. Crazy how the knockdowns as often as they are don't result in more stamina loss.

Yeah i get knocked out by rocked opponents a lot more often than seems right. I finally broke my losing streak, just took it slow and outstruck my way to a decision. Hopefully that will get me back in my rhythm.

Yeah i get knocked out by rocked opponents a lot more often than seems right. I finally broke my losing streak, just took it slow and outstruck my way to a decision. Hopefully that will get me back in my rhythm.

Timing and distance are your two best weapons in stand up. Master simple combos and even one shot uppercuts and hooks. Mix different things in as the fight goes on but remember to throw your combos or 1-2 get out, wait, come back in with a threw or 4 punch combo finish it off then wait.

Defense is your best friend too, you will ko alot more guys countering off a slip than moving forwards looking for the KO.

you will ko alot more guys countering off a slip than moving forwards looking for the KO.

This is definitely always a weakness of mine. I am impatient as hell and I like to move forward, and my jab gets very predicable. Guys with good head movement counter me off that a lot, bad habit I need to break

This is definitely always a weakness of mine. I am impatient as hell and I like to move forward, and my jab gets very predicable. Guys with good head movement counter me off that a lot, bad habit I need to break

All about timing and mixing it up. Feint the jab then double jab, then feint a couple times in a row and jab straight. All about mixing up your timing that half or quarter second to throw them off. Those feint will get them to react then be ready to counter when you know they will throw. Feints are useless against people who won't give u distance tho lol

All about timing and mixing it up. Feint the jab then double jab, then feint a couple times in a row and jab straight. All about mixing up your timing that half or quarter second to throw them off. Those feint will get them to react then be ready to counter when you know they will throw. Feints are useless against people who won't give u distance tho lol

My range and movement is good. I outstrike them but I struggle with the timing to get those real power shots. I also forget to mix it up when I get in a rhythm.

I am just starting to use the feints. They are really useful to get them to open up.

I finally started winning again, I was just off this morning. I think I was getting over aggressive. Needed to remember to make them play my game amd not bang in the pocket

I can't believe when i was playing as Whittaker, I rocked Bisping like 4 times, only for him to come back and ko me with a clinch knee....

I had a fun match with a McGregor player online. It was a brawl, we both hurt each other numerous times, but he went crazy and the only punches he threw were big hooks. So that invited me to use body punches and the match changed.. he could barely throw because of his depleted stamina and being hurt.

I wish they added new end of round animations, they have used the same animations for the past 3 editions lol.

Just had a very weird fight.

Fought Daikase or whatever his name is with Alvarez (close to highest stamina in the game I think?) and he was just shuffling away from me all fight potshotting a body straight every time I got in range, and then mixing in a head shot every now after i'd block a few body.

I won the first round cause I hit him more and hurt him, thought it would be an annoying fight but that i'd win it pretty easily in round 2 but then I was sorta tired even though I didnt throw a lot of power shots...and he started taking over with the same tactic in round 2. I guess my change from body to head block isn't fast enough cause he ended up being pretty successful doing this. Feinted quite a bit too, then would go high when I was blocking low. It was kinda obnoxious. I'm not sure what I could have done, he used a guy with good movement and I couldnt really catch him. No combos at all. None. Just 1 strike from the outside and I actually let it work. Annoying.

This guy cheap shotted me on the glove touch and got me rocked. Luckily I got my revenge with the KO.

Holy fuck was playing this guy earlier beat him like 3 times in a row he invited me to a party and told me how he kinda knows jeremy stephens from the same hometown they got all drunk or something haha

This guy cheap shotted me on the glove touch and got me rocked. Luckily I got my revenge with the KO.

Beautiful. I have pretty much stopped touching gloves because of a couple cheap shots. I usually just do it from far away and stay back. There are a lot of dicks out there.

Saw this the other day lol - BOTH players went for the fake glove touch

I ALWAYS do the fake glove touch, it's called being smart.

But, I just started career mode and I'm actually liking it so far.

Only one thing tho, sometimes when I go for a roundhouse kick to the face it instead goes to the body or the leg, must be a glitch

I ALWAYS do the fake glove touch, it's called being smart.

This explains a lot about your temper tantrums about losing earlier in the thread. No skill = need to use cheap tactics to win. And I'm sure this still happens lmao

CLvgpdT.gif

I lost the TUF final in my career mode so I started all over again, no way there's a loss on my record this early.

When I played it again though this time I didn't have to go through the Ultimate fighter, got a contract straight away.

This explains a lot about your temper tantrums about losing earlier in the thread. No skill = need to use cheap tactics to win. And I'm sure this still happens lmao

CLvgpdT.gif

I do it all the time too it's called being smart unlike you probably why you get ktfo every time you face someone with serviceable stand up

I do it all the time too it's called being smart unlike you probably why you get ktfo every time you face someone with serviceable stand up

We already knew you have no morals or sportsmanship, you're a Trump supporter!

Back