Conor never asked for easy fights or money fights like these other posers

maymacfight8.26.17.jpg

I don't believe Conor lacks self confidence. I do believe he is drawn to a challenge.

You Conor nuthuggers are so obsessed, you are now making up your own accusations, just so you can defend him.

What Tyrone and some of these other guys dont get is that Conor did exactly the opposite of what they are doing.

Aldo was a killer. He wasnt an easy fight or a money fight. Nobody bought aldo ppv's.

Mendes wasnt a draw and conor fought him on 2 weeks notice.

RDA was a killer at the time at 155 and nobody bought his ppv's.

Nate Diaz never sold ppvs and COnor fought him on 2 weeks notice.

Conor always went after the toughest guys and slept them.

COnor didnt chase the money fight. He went after killers and Conor became the money fight.

FLoyds ppv before conor barely sold 400k buys. Floyd went after the money fight which was Conor.

Conor made money but again boxing floyd was a tough fight. Certainly not easy.

Case after case Conor went after the toughest fights and for the most part beat their ass.

That's the blueprint.

Not the crying like a baby blueprint that Tyrone and some of these other guys are doing. calling out easy fights and all this other nonsense.

These guys cant even hold Conors Jock Strap.

conor asked for anything at all that wouldnt result in him losing a belt. nate diaz, at welterweight, twice, when nate has been a lightweight for ages? how about leapfrogging everyone at lightweight for a title shot there? that way they only need to strip him if he wins a new belt. how about pissing off to another sport entirely to get his ass beat?

p4p fakest manlet ever

It's true. Conor used to have some cohones.

used to.

Now he's this little diva leprechaun that never wants to risk anything. He's scared to death of getting mauled.

lol at the nate and mayweather fights backfiring though. I bet he never thought he would get finished.

mayweather-mcgregor-1.jpg

He paid his dues. Now he can do as he pleases.

Woodley asks for money fight challengers but ultimately he actively defends against the no1 contenders.

Conor refuses to defend his belt

Defend or Vacate

He thought Diaz was the easiest fight he could pick at the time and then got fucked up!

He pushed hard for that Siver fight, I think Siver and Nate were supposed to be pick me fights.

Nates just the better fighter

Tyson defend multiple times against stone cold killers

sure if Conan could defend 2-3 times atleast against Killers then I would be quiet

You think him defending the FW belt is harder than him going up a weight class to fight the champ?

In my opinion after he beat aldo, going up to fight Eddie was the equivalent of clearing the FW division. He has nothing to prove down there now. He is top of the heap at the next weight up. Sure you can argue semantics and say he didn't defend, but I think its picking at straws.

That Scottish boxer with an 0-1 record? This is UFC discussion only mate

You think him defending the FW belt is harder than him going up a weight class to fight the champ?

In my opinion after he beat aldo, going up to fight Eddie was the equivalent of clearing the FW division. He has nothing to prove down there now. He is top of the heap at the next weight up. Sure you can argue semantics and say he didn't defend, but I think its picking at straws.
When RDA fell out he then picked his opponent who hadn’t been training. Nate beats him then they have a close rematch and somehow he was still warranted a LW TS?
He should have gone to defend his FW belt after the Nate rematch then whooped Eddie and you’d never have these haters arguing.

Rich he may be, but without some defenses, he'll be quickly forgotten and go down in history as a pussy champion. If money is more important than legacy, he'll be fine. If he gives a shit about how he's remembered though...

And as far as "easy fights" go, what happened to that guaranteed ko of Floyd? What happened to "I am boxing"?
lol

I don’t hate on conor and I don’t love him as much as others do..

That said, He did fight Marcus brimage and people here called Dennis siver a “top opponent”...

What Tyrone and some of these other guys dont get is that Conor did exactly the opposite of what they are doing.

Aldo was a killer. He wasnt an easy fight or a money fight. Nobody bought aldo ppv's.

COnor didnt chase the money fight. He went after killers and Conor became the money fight.

FLoyds ppv before conor barely sold 400k buys. Floyd went after the money fight which was Conor.

Case after case Conor went after the toughest fights and for the most part beat their ass.

That's the blueprint.

Not the crying like a baby blueprint that Tyrone and some of these other guys are doing. calling out easy fights and all this other nonsense.

That's the blueprint.

He fought Dennis Siever .

Back