Current ufc fighters I enjoy watching the most.

Me and my bois, Caliber on the right, and Luger on the left. Caliber has a right cross that could drop a marble statue, and Luger on the left has cardio for days.
Our homemade parking lot fight videos are all we watch.
View attachment 339431

Making fun of sick people or with disabilities in order to get the likes is a low blow even on sherdog. You are trying too hard with this copy paste shit which you posted already in other threads.

TJ
Mcgregor
Alvarez
Gaethje
Woodley
Wonderboy
Yoel
Whittaker
Lewis
Stipe
Mitrione (if he counts)

Ordered them by weight class, my top ten UFC and top Bellator guy.
Conor in Jon not... Interesting.

Conor in Jon not... Interesting.
Conor is a very fun fighter to watch, in terms of his striking/counter-striking/distance control.

Jones is hard to enjoy because it always feels like he's getting away with something by just being in there at this point.

Also, Conor never had a fight in the UFC that was anywhere near as boring to watch as the Jones/OSP fight IMO.

Off the top of my head: Khabib, Tony, Max, Tyron, Thug Rose, Nunes, Karolina K., Cyborg, Frankie, Barboza, Justin G., Eddie A., Jessica A., Stipe, that new dude who did great the other night in his debut, Nicco M., Valentina, anyone who fights exciting more often than not. Oh hell pretty much all of them lol.

Conor is a very fun fighter to watch, in terms of his striking/counter-striking/distance control.

Jones is hard to enjoy because it always feels like he's getting away with something by just being in there at this point.

Also, Conor never had a fight in the UFC that was anywhere near as boring to watch as the Jones/OSP fight IMO.
He is I just wouldn't class him as current.

1. Edson barboza
2. Tony Ferguson
3. Max Holloway

So many options to choose from.

1. Jones
2. Ferguson
3. Green

In no order:

TJ
Ferguson
Jacare

Tried to pick dudes from different divisions.

Off the top of my head: Khabib, Tony, Max, Tyron, Thug Rose, Nunes, Karolina K., Cyborg, Frankie, Barboza, Justin G., Eddie A., Jessica A., Stipe, that new dude who did great the other night in his debut, Nicco M., Valentina, anyone who fights exciting more often than not. Oh hell pretty much all of them lol.

#1 Tony Ferguson

#2 TJ Dillashaw

#3 Conor McGregor

Lots of el cucay fans.. I am 1 also he's in my top 5

Kudos on being the 1st to having a woman fighter in there. Holly is in my top 10.

Tony seems to be playing in there and having a blast. So wild.
RDA He's just a machine. Technical everywhere.
Khabib. Vicious GnP like it should be done.
Max.Nate Tough as nails great boxing and ground game.
Bones. You just know no one has a chance whereever it goes he's better/the best.

Tony seems to be playing in there and having a blast. So wild.
RDA He's just a machine. Technical everywhere.
Khabib. Vicious GnP like it should be done.
Max.Nate Tough as nails great boxing and ground game.
Bones. You just know no one has a chance whereever it goes he's better/the best.

Well reasoned. Max and nate put on amazing fights

1. Stipe Miocic

2. Francis Ngannou

3. Conor McGregor

Tony Ferguson - so creative, definitely puts the Art in martial artist
TJ Dillashaw - just the best, awesome technician
DC - moves beautifully, supreme confidence
Tai Tuivasa - so fun and endlessly fascinating
Yuri - his vibe is awesome, almost occult charisma
Yair - just love his crazy, kamikaze style

Back