Alexander Gustafsson has some harsh words for Rockhold, and Daniel Cormier

Gustaffson is 2-2 in the last 3+ years.

lol, all the gus booing.

It's...... it's almost like he's just hyping for a fight :0

<36> <GSPWoah>

DC already beat this guy to a pulp and Luke would knock his fucking teeth out. Be careful what you wish for.

Easy win for Luke.
your boy almost dieded after what gay Jesus did to him... calm down

Soooo...calling out a guy who just got KO'd in the weight class LOWER THAN yours is the new hotness these days???

And people actually want this guy as the LHW champion?!

Fuck that. It's hilarious to see the tables get flip on Luke since he comes off smug when it comes to WWs like GSP and Kelvin fighting at 185 calling them midgets. Its hilarious that the Mauler just threw it back at smaller Luke telling him to stay in the smaller division. It's the same shit Rockhold likes to through out there.

Luke may have said he's moving up, but after this loss I don't think he will.

Also, I can't blame gus for trying to get a huge payday against DC. Too bad it's not gonna happen
Of course it will

Who else is gonna fight for the title ? LHW has fuck all

Gus is saying DC is holding the division hostage like it actually effects him.

You fight once a year Gus and you're the guy who's known for losing close fights.

Glad that he seems open to taking another fight instead of sitting out waiting for a title shot BS he’s been pulling

He's trying to get a fight right now, isn't he?

Then he needz to use his twitter better or whatever social media he uses and lobby for a fight, he's got a fan base get them activated, get Dana excited, get some sweaty in training bag bashing videos going, WTF he care about Rockhold he ain't in your division, go f*k with Volkan...

Then he needz to use his twitter better or whatever social media he uses and lobby for a fight, he's got a fan base get them activated, get Dana excited, get some sweaty in training bag bashing videos going, WTF he care about Rockhold he ain't in your division, go f*k with Volkan...
Which is what he is trying to accomplish by picking a fight with a former champ with decent name value over a challenger that no one outside the MMA bubble knows. And as a cherry on top, this guy is a friend of the guy he's targeting. An effective strategy, wouldn't you say?

"Holding MY division..."

<YeahOKJen>

<36> <GSPWoah>

DC already beat this guy to a pulp and Luke would knock his fucking teeth out. Be careful what you wish for.

Easy win for Luke.
Maybe you don't remember that fight well...Gus brang it to DC and had some good success. It was a split decision for a reason.

Exactly how is Luke going to beat a bigger, longer and explosive boxer with phenomenal wrestling? I'd bet the house on Gus putting look away quickly. Fucking look what he did to Glover and Jones. Luke got KOd by Bisping ffs.

Hahaha, I love how Gus managed to upset all the shertard neckbeards by just fishing for a big fight.

Why did DC choose fucking Volkan over Gus? Obviously because it was the way easier fight, as we all could see.

Now he runs to HW instead of taking on the guy he ducked for Volkan, so wtf should Gus do then? Rematch with Shogun? Lmao!

You're such an insecure bunch starting to cry for absolutely nothing. Jesus Christ!

I pay very little attention to stuff like this now. After a fight is signed a little bit more but there are only so many ways for two guys to say "I'll kick your ass", "No I'll kick YOUR ass!".

Gus has been largely inactive for years now. Just get in there and fight, man.

Which is what he is trying to accomplish by picking a fight with a former champ with decent name value over a challenger that no one outside the MMA bubble knows. And as a cherry on top, this guy is a friend of the guy he's targeting. An effective strategy, wouldn't you say?

No, Luke ain't go up to LHW anytime soon and to keep relevant in what is now a wasteland division he needz a fight asap. Everyone dogs on Jon Jones for not going up to HW but people don't say sh!t about him making the jump. Not a fan or real hater of the guy but he's overdue for a fight, barking @Luke Rockhold don't get you closer to a fight.

No, Luke ain't go up to LHW anytime soon and to keep relevant in what is now a wasteland division he needz a fight asap. Everyone dogs on Jon Jones for not going up to HW but people don't say sh!t about him making the jump. Not a fan or real hater of the guy but he's overdue for a fight, barking @Luke Rockhold don't get you closer to a fight.
Well, if Luke has no intention of moving up then this entire conversation is moot. But Luke did indicate that he is planning to jump a weightclass right after the Branch fight, and the outcome could very well urge him to move up. That said, only Luke knows what his decision is going to be but Gus coaxing him certainly doesn't hurt.

Gus shouldn't be bitching about holding the division hostage when he has only fought twice in the last two years.

Back