Woodley and Dan Hardy twitter war

Hardy is a commentator for the UFC and shouldn't be making these type of comments.

gkVPyi2e_400x400.jpg

Last edited:
Hardy was an exciting upper mid tier fighter. He's a good fight commentator. I value his opinion on MMA.

That said, he clearly seems to be talking about Woodley, but doesn't name him directly at first. Maybe he's trying to be diplomatic, but it doesn't come off well.

UFC FIGHT NIGHT Live on Twitter

Ultimate TwitterFingers Championship

Would watch Dan Hardy getting wrestlefucked by GSP over Woodley staring at people for 5 rounds again any day of the week. Hardy had some awesome performances back in the day and deserves more respect than The Boring One..

dan-hardy-pumped-up-o.gif

I like Hardy, but he should shut the fuck up about this. Woodley would ko him sensless anytime.

I hated Hardy when He was fighting, now I think he's great

Oh that Woodley!

It’s true. I wouldn’t have a beer with Woodley, or employ someone with the mindset that everyone is against them. Leaders and people with a forward thinking mindset are much more pleasant to be around.

I like Woodley. He seems a good guy to me.

Hardy is a commentator for the UFC and shouldn't be making these type of comments.
Oh please. These dudes are untouchable, so far as DFW is out there keeping it real, ha. (When your boss has a mouth like that..)

Dan's exactly right but Woodley would rather play the victim card like usual than take the advice.

Back