Is there anyway I can have Pride's Library of fights?

ShoHendoCop

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Instead of subscribing to UFC fight pass is there a place where I can buy the library. Or do I just have to order the dvds Pride 1-34 and all the others in between off of ebay, Amazon etc...?

Venmo me $400 and I got you, kid. I’ll even throw in some cheeseburgers.

Instead of subscribing to UFC fight pass is there a place where I can buy the library. Or do I just have to order the dvds Pride 1-34 and all the others in between off of ebay, Amazon etc...?

I bought all the dvds (including bushido) and GP box sets for $5-10 each on clearance years ago at a discount department store

Venmo me $350, and i dont got you kid ..could just use the money.. just saying..got bills and shit

Venmo me about tree fiddy I got aids kid.

Last edited:
Yeh man honestly ufc fight pass is well worth it all pride ufc and ppvs for like £12 well thats for me maybe like $20 us but its well worth it tbf

Yes, your best bet would be to buy them online from Amazon etc. I lucked out and bought up the majority of the Pride library from Bestbuy and Walmart when they still carried them.

Venmo me $499. I’ll throw in a handy. No eye contact though.

fightpass would be the cheapest way to legally get it.

Why do you not want to pay for fight pass?

If you are from Canada (also north east US I think) subcribe to the Fight Network.

Best Of Pride runs every week with different fights.

The best I Can Do to help ya.

Or Buy old dvd's online.

Bought a few under 5$

I'll sell you the lot for $50. I just need you to forward me $300 dollars so I can get the courier to deliver them to you because they won't accept it on my end. I'll even throw in some cheeseburgers and a poster of Sexyama in the shower. You'll definitely get the $300 upfront payment back though. Just send it to c/o the Prince of Nigeria. I got you kid.

Seriously though...good luck in collecting them.

Venmo me 354 dollars and I’ll act out the events for you

Every Pride and UFC fight is free on the internet.

Type in whatever fight you want to see then add "full fight video" and it will be one of the first few results.

FullMMAvideos or fullfightvideos whatever it is.

Mmaversus I believe is another one.

Back