Alexander Gustafsson has some harsh words for Rockhold, and Daniel Cormier

Well Gus should shut his mouth
Dc isn’t holding the div hostage he defended 3 weeks ago
Gus should try to earn his shot for once
Great fighter but he only beat Manuwa and past their primes shogun and Glover
Those are the best wins of his career....
« My division » lol
Other thank Volkan, he literally has beaten the rest of the division now that the best three fighters in the division (who all beat him) are gone. They're ancient opponents, but that's LHW now.

It really IS his division.

A) He got his first title shot after 6 fight win streak. There has never been a LHW in the UFC who has needed 7 UFC wins in a row to earn a title shot. So calling his first title shot a "gift" is bullshit.

B) He was ranked the 1 contender when he beat the 2nd contender Glover = earning a title shot.

Bye.

Chuck Liddell won 10 straight fights, 7 of them in the UFC, before getting his first title shot

Gus got his first title shot directly after pulling out of the Mousasi fight. It was a gift

Bye

After getting Ko by romero, i really think Rockhold will think twice to move up to LHW.

No, Luke ain't go up to LHW anytime soon and to keep relevant in what is now a wasteland division he needz a fight asap. Everyone dogs on Jon Jones for not going up to HW but people don't say sh!t about him making the jump. Not a fan or real hater of the guy but he's overdue for a fight, barking @Luke Rockhold don't get you closer to a fight.
So why he's running his mouth? You are talking out of your ass.
“I’m not hanging here at middleweight much longer. It’s too hard to make weight.”

“Plus, the division at light heavyweight without Jon Jones is not the same. The middleweight division is much tougher. So move up, cut less weight, and have easier fights? C’mon.”

Gus Luke intrigues me actually...... Luke with no weight cut may be different, as fighters not cutting all that weight has a way of turning da glass chin in to stone. Luke losing to a Yoel that cut no weight, thus had a gas tank, is no shame at all. Luke looked horrible post weigh in and was like McGregor level depleted. Time to go up.

How's going up in weight going to fix his horrible defense?

So why he's running his mouth? You are talking out of your ass.

How long you been around man? Luke talks a of sh!t & nonsense, when he actually gets up to LHW then you can come at me until then you can wipe Luke's sh!t from your lips...

How long you been around man? Luke talks a of sh!t & nonsense, when he actually gets up to LHW then you can come at me until then you can wipe Luke's sh!t from your lips...
How long have YOU been around? He's been looking worse and worse at each fight, he's almost killing himself to make 185, you have to be really stupid if you think he's joking about moving up, like Luke himself said it's EMMINENT, a matter of time. I'm not a fan of his by any means, i'm just not a meathead like you lol

<36> <GSPWoah>

DC already beat this guy to a pulp and Luke would knock his fucking teeth out. Be careful what you wish for.

Easy win for Luke.
Are you on Crack? Only on person ko gus. Jones and dc only won a very close split decision against gus. You think luke who has a glass jaw can beat gus? Get off the crack.

h
Luke has to take it to ground. Otherwise he's getting ko'ed 100%
Yeah because Jones and dc had such easy time getting gus to the ground. Gustafsson tell the truth he murder luke. Yall really believe luke has chance against him lol.

luke better apologize before Alex ankle picks his ass

Gus is starting surpass Luke’s level of saltiness

Love Gus, one of my favorites.

However, he has had two title shots and came up short in both. He has no right to call the shots, and he didn't even deserve the 2nd title shot. Get the job done if you think that's your belt.

Instead of talking shit to DC or waiting he should campaign for a contender fight. I never appreciated the Twood art of waiting for a title shot

How long have YOU been around? He's been looking worse and worse at each fight, he's almost killing himself to make 185, you have to be really stupid if you think he's joking about moving up, like Luke himself said it's EMMINENT, a matter of time. I'm not a fan of his by any means, i'm just not a meathead like you lol

brRlY_s-200x150.gif
As I said youngblood when Luke actually gets to 205 then you got a argument with me at the moment you got none, just Luke's empties wordz and your fangirl hopes, like he'll do any better @205 his next step is underwear model for Calvin Klein...

Gus is looking to fight again, is it leap year already?

As I said youngblood when Luke actually gets to 205 then you got a argument with me at the moment you got none, just Luke's empties wordz and your fangirl hopes, like he'll do any better @205 his next step is underwear model for Calvin Klein...
Are you blind motherfucker? I'm not a fan of this douchebag moron, wish he would go to LHW and get KTFO by Gustafsson and Oezdemir

But the 205 move is obvious, matter of time, i repeat. Will quote it later, just wait.

I mean who is there for Gus to fight really? I get he doesn’t fight much but... who else is a title contender? Glover? Ko’d Him. Shogun? Beat him. Manuwa? Ko’d him too

Unless he fights DC again he has no reason to fight these guys because he already beat them. So some fresh blood like Luke isn’t a bad idea for him honestly. Unless Jones comes back

Gustaffson doesn't strike me as hard hitter, I'd say a MW Romero still hits way harder than Gus

Back