Biggest upset

deadscou5

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Popular opinion is serra gsp 1 but in my honest opinion its chael silva
I remember sitting with about 12 friends betting on round and ko or sub and not 1 person haf chael
There was about 5 to 600£ on the tsble and by the 4th rd no1 give a shit about the money and when anderson pulled that inverted triangle off i have never seen excitement like it

Except i had 1000 euros for alvarez to land less than 15 strikes against coner and if he landed less than 10 we double it with my buddys who have shops in ny
Tbf they stuck to ther bets

Pretty sure the odds were severely against TJ in the first Barao fight. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

uhm.... Chael vs Silva wasn't an upset at all, Silva won, as he was supposed to. You fail at starting threads TS.

Biggest upset was when Conor lost to Nate. So many of Conor's people got upset.

Popular opinion is serra gsp 1 but in my honest opinion its chael silva
I remember sitting with about 12 friends betting on round and ko or sub and not 1 person haf chael
There was about 5 to 600£ on the tsble and by the 4th rd no1 give a shit about the money and when anderson pulled that inverted triangle off i have never seen excitement like it

Except i had 1000 euros for alvarez to land less than 15 strikes against coner and if he landed less than 10 we double it with my buddys who have shops in ny
Tbf they stuck to ther bets
Your buddy's have shops in ny? What does that mean?

Well Sonnen Vs Silva can't be an upset cause Silva won.

Serra Vs Gsp is the Biggest ever in MMA.

Rose Vs JJ was pretty surprising too. Especially by KO 1.

Frankie Vs Penn 1 ?

Bigfoot Vs Fedor also maybe ?

Biggest upset was when Conor lost to Nate. So many of Conor's people got upset.
Umm that wasn't an upset. Every competent mma fan knew Diaz was gonna put that work in...

The only ones considering that an upset are the mcgregor fanatics

Your buddy's have shops in ny? What does that mean?
Sorry it means i met a couple of dudes in mexico couple of years ago they owned stores in ny and wanted alvarez to win i bet them he would not land more than 10 strikes on coner and they honered there bet and payed me even tho i live the other side of the world good ppl

Matt Serra is a former UFC WW champion

Let that sink in...

I know in hindsight not so much, but let's be real...
giphy.gif

Fedor vs werdum. Breaks my heart every time

I've never made anywhere near as much gambling in my life as I did from that one result.

If I told the amount you would never believe me. Let's just put it this way. TJ Dillashaw bought me a new truck.

Damn boy you be takin them risks. Respect though. If I may ask, what model/year? I'm more of a bike guy but my bro is into trucks.

Umm that wasn't an upset. Every competent mma fan knew Diaz was gonna put that work in...

The only ones considering that an upset are the mcgregor fanatics
Jesus that’s what the guy was saying already. Go look into it

I've never made anywhere near as much gambling in my life as I did from that one result.

If I told the amount you would never believe me. Let's just put it this way. TJ Dillashaw bought me a new truck.

Im sure thats true....

Dont tell anybody but I have the same powers as Superman

Back