Dana White net worth 461,107,327

In b4 snow in the driveway

Finally we find out where that Reebok money went lol

It honestly sickens me when people are worth that kind of money. I get wanting to make good money and take care of your family, but at some point well south of that number money just becomes a way of keeping score.

He was worth over 250+ million before Conor. The recent sale mustve doubled it but its no doubt he's a business genius. He essentially created a sport and helped sell it at its peak, which it couldnt sustain.

<Dana05>

Last edited:
The guy dresses and acts like a guy with way less money.

I'm glad. He's the reason I get to watch MMA nearly every weekend.

He's arguably the single most influential driver behind the commercial success of MMA in North America. I don't resent his success, even if I think he has worn out his welcome by several years now.

It honestly sickens me when people are worth that kind of money. I get wanting to make good money and take care of your family, but at some point well south of that number money just becomes a way of keeping score.
It's especially sickening when you consider what the fighters are being paid. I wouldn't mind his insane net worth if fighters were properly taken care of

That was from the sale to WME-IMG everyone knows that. Those internet net worth sites are GROSSLY innacurate by the way.

He was worth over 250+ million before Conor. The recent sale mustve doubled it but its not doubt he's a business genius. He essentially created a sport and helped sell it at its peak, which it couldnt sustain.

Invented a sport? Freakin casuals, MMA was around before UFC. White popularized it on a mainstream level but at the price of low fighter pay and a mundane production. Pride got it right even before Dana shaved his head and became the tough guy mafioso he tries to portray.

Invented a sport? Freakin casuals, MMA was around before UFC. White popularized it on a mainstream level but at the price of low fighter pay and a mundane production. Pride got it right even before Dana shaved his head and became the tough guy mafioso he tries to portray.

There was MMA before the UFC? No way.................<{danawhoah}>

Stop being pretentious and pedantic, you know I clearly meant that he brought it to the mainstream. <28>

Also lol at calling someone on an MMA forum a "casual", cause thats what "casuals" of any sport do. <36>

While I think fighters should get more, and I also think its a little gross people can that much money and more, Dana did more than any one person to make MMA a household known.

Is normal

"Dana's such an asshole! All he'd have to do is give 10 mil of his own money back per year to the fighters, he wouldn't even feel it!"

They'd make an extra 11 grand per fight.

You'd all be screaming "this Dana bonus is fucking peanuts MMA is a joke"

Doctor Dre money

Back