Jon Jones training Floyd Mayweather for UFC showdown against Conor McGregor

@chuckleknuckle watch out boys. Grammar police is here

Don't make me embarrass you and post screenshots of you trying to grammar police me during our first and only interaction. It'll show me destroying you and hoisting you with your own petard.

You thought you were the grammar police, but you forgot your gun. I blew your head off.

Don't make me embarrass you and post screenshots of you trying to grammar police me during our first and only interaction. It'll show me destroying you and hoisting you with your own petard.

You thought you were the grammar police, but you forgot your gun. I blew your head off.
Please do....embarrass me. I DARE ya lol
You been here since 2009 how on earth did you survive lol.
Ugly old geezer.jpg

Its obvious you dont know shit about Floyd. Floyd does no drugs. He does not smoke weed when he trains. He is the most professional professional I have ever met in my life. If you want to dog anyone do so about Jones. he has been caught doing Coke and Steroids but dont come at us saying Floyd does that shit. Thats ignorant dude.
Money is a well known come addict:
floyd%20mayweather%20jr.%20(1).JPG
You probably sucked it out his nose after this pic was taken^ cuckold slave to a midget!

Money is a well known come addict:
floyd%20mayweather%20jr.%20(1).JPG
You probably sucked it out his nose after this pic was taken^ cuckold slave to a midget!

thats coca cola you numbskull. Why dont you show us him doing coke? Huh? Cause people like you are liars. Floyd is one of the cleanest and healthiest fighters you goof.

Edit: Also you spelled coke wrong, you ignorant illiterate fool

I told you guys Maywheather was going to be fighting in MMA. Now Jones is training him. Now his TDD can be at least average if Jones is helping him. Plus he will teach him how to improve his elbows.

Get at me haters.

Conor won't be taking him down he'll be kicking him and punching him with 4 oz gloves. Conor was dominating the punching for the first few rounds of the Boxing match.

At least Floyd can say his only loss came in another sport and he'll make 35 mil.

Unless, of course, it's fixed. Which isn't unlikely that the tens of billions will be surrounding that fight, viewership, and gambling.

thats coca cola you numbskull. Why dont you show us him doing coke? Huh? Cause people like you are liars. Floyd is one of the cleanest and healthiest fighters you goof.

Edit: Also you spelled coke wrong, you ignorant illiterate fool
LMAO, stop embarrassing yourself you retarded monkey:

"
Coke1

[kohk]
noun, ( sometimes lowercase) South Midland and Southern U.S.
a carbonated soft drink.
Origin
from Coke, the brand name of a carbonated cola drink

SOURCE: http://www.dictionary.com/browse/coke
"

Everything I said was correct according to the above
Everything you said about my comment was wrong and irrelevant according to the above as well.

I love owning you little cum slurping sissies. You never give up no matter how much I poop in your mouth.

Go ahead, cough my poop out with another failed reply.

Last edited:
Floyd would get fuckin WRECKED.

There's no way this is happening. This is 10X's more crazy than the boxing bout. Floyd knows fuck all about MMA. All he trains is boxing.At least Conor trains boxing everyday as a pro MMA fighter...who the fuck would license this fight?

If I were to ever meet you there wouldnt be no running and definitely no hiding. I fought multiple guys at one time and felt no fear. I fought small guys, big guys, strong and meat heads. I dont get scared. Your confusing me with the little sissy man you see in the mirror. Trust me I am more than half the man you are.

I've beaten more guys at one time than you. Some of them had swords and shit. I disarmed 11 guys who had guns during some elaborate gang fight. I've also driven a car from one building to the next.

What you got now?

BTW, your obsession with Mayweather isn't gonna go down well on an MMA forum. Phenomenal boxer, but this whole MMA thing is a stupid joke he's doing for attention.

LMAO, stop embarrassing yourself you retarded monkey:

"
Coke1

[kohk]
noun, ( sometimes lowercase) South Midland and Southern U.S.
a carbonated soft drink.
Origin
from Coke, the brand name of a carbonated cola drink

SOURCE: http://www.dictionary.com/browse/coke
"

Everything I said was correct according to the above
Everything you said about my comment was wrong and irrelevant according to the above as well.

I love owning you little cum slurping sissies. You never give up no matter how much I poop in your mouth.

Go ahead, cough my poop out with another failed reply.

All you do is talk about cum and poop. You have an obsession dude, I think you need help or a man to satisfy you. Not a problem just leave me alone from your demented fantasies. You creep

I've beaten more guys at one time than you. Some of them had swords and shit. I disarmed 11 guys who had guns during some elaborate gang fight. I've also driven a car from one building to the next.

What you got now?

BTW, your obsession with Mayweather isn't gonna go down well on an MMA forum. Phenomenal boxer, but this whole MMA thing is a stupid joke he's doing for attention.

My stories are real, yours are fabricated. No one believes you meanwhile I am getting thumbs up left and right cause mostly everyone believes what I say. Try again.

My stories are real, yours are fabricated. No one believes you meanwhile I am getting thumbs up left and right cause mostly everyone believes what I say. Try again.
Everyone believes me. I've been on this board for years.

Pretty sure you're just getting thumbs up your bottom <45>

Everyone believes me. I've been on this board for years.

Pretty sure you're just getting thumbs up your bottom <45>

Sorry I am not going to continue your homosexual innuendos. Try that shit with someone else, I aint your guy.

Back