Biggest upset

2015 GMC Canyon base model. It's a small pick up.

I lost a shit ton on McGregor Mayweather though. Lol

Good fucking god why would anyone put money on Conor for that fight? That's some seriously stupid shit right there.

Good fucking god why would anyone put money on Conor for that fight? That's some seriously stupid shit right there.

Just a prank bro. Look, there's a camera right there...

Yes, but the point was going in to the 5th, it was the biggest upset ever live betting wise.

No it wasn't. Serra was more of an underdog than Chael. There were people who actually thought Sonnen would win, nobody thought Serra would. Anderson was around -500 against Chael the first time they fought, GSP was around -1300 for the first Serra fight.

Biggest upset was when Conor lost to Nate. So many of Conor's people got upset.

Wasn’t Conor only like -200??

There is usually an upset bigger than that on every single card lol

Well Sonnen Vs Silva can't be an upset cause Silva won.

Serra Vs Gsp is the Biggest ever in MMA.

Rose Vs JJ was pretty surprising too. Especially by KO 1.

Frankie Vs Penn 1 ?

Bigfoot Vs Fedor also maybe ?

Why do ppl keep insisting it’s GSP vs Serra ?

In title fights it’s not even number 1. Let alone non-title fights.

5. Arlovski vs Sylvia
4. Ronda vs Holly
3. GSP vs Serra
2. Penn vs Edgar
1. Barao vs Dillishaw

It’s not something ppl have to guess at. It’s not something open to debate, either.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/sports/ufc-biggest-title-fight-upsets-in-history.html/?a=viewall

No it wasn't. Serra was more of an underdog than Chael. There were people who actually thought Sonnen would win, nobody thought Serra would. Anderson was around -500 against Chael the first time they fought, GSP was around -1300 for the first Serra fight.

Key phrase is live betting. I don’t know the actual odds going into R5, but I imagine they were pretty stacked in Chael’s favor.

Back