BREAKING: Damien Brown steps up to fight Zabit Magomedsharipov

When a guy who hasn't won his last 3 fights has to step up while everyone else is out here ducking and dodging. <26>

I'm guessing this is a ploy to not get cut. But if it gets Zabit a fight, then I can see it happening. Shame because it doesn't advance Zabit at all, although it might get Brown an extension.

At least someone is willing to fight him... But this will end bad for Brown. Plus... can Zabit get a name opponent before retirement. ;)

Brown is also a LW. Zabit is no doubt chasing fights in his division. I trained with Brown years ago and he was much bigger than me (I was a LW), so I can't see him ever making FW.

Brown is also a prelim fighter who's dropped 2 of his last three, while Zabit is a huge prospect in the division below.

I like Brown, he's a great dude and an exciting fighter, but that was an irrelevant call out.

RIP Damien Brown.

MaGOATmedsharipov is gonna finish him.

Brown is also a LW. Zabit is no doubt chasing fights in his division. I trained with Brown years ago and he was much bigger than me (I was a LW), so I can't see him ever making FW.

Brown is also a prelim fighter who's dropped 2 of his last three, while Zabit is a huge prospect in the division below.

I like Brown, he's a great dude and an exciting fighter, but that was an irrelevant call out.

You know what, I wouldn't mind if Zabit tried his hand at Brown at catchweight (150 lb?). If he's left with 0 takers at FW, this might still be a good way to test himself by facing the bigger guy. Its an option.

You know what, I wouldn't mind if Zabit tried his hand at Brown at catchweight (150 lb?). If he's left with 0 takers at FW, this might actually be a good way to test himself by facing the bigger guy. Its an option.
Brown wants to fight at FW next, he always has been the smaller guy in his fights.

He's probably going to be raped by Zabit but who cares, i just wanna see the beast perform again. Brown has a good chin and will come to fight, his fight with Camacho was insane

<{JustBleed}>

Brown wants to fight at FW next, he always has been the smaller guy in his fights.

He's probably going to be raped by Zabit but who cares, i just wanna see the beast perform again. Brown has a good chin and will come to fight, his fight with Camacho was insane

<{JustBleed}>

Imagine a guy with conor's standup, combined with amazing ground skills...you have Zabit...

Dead body.

Props to him if the fight actually materializes. Seems a little unlikely at this stage though.

Back