Bisping is the 2nd best MW Ever

1. Silva
2. Franklin
3a. Romero
3b. Whitaker (beat romero but it was close and resume favors Romero so I can see an argument either way.
5. Vitor
6. Hendo
7. Rockhold
8. Chael
9. Weidman
10. Jacare

Bisping doesn't make my top 10 MWs of all time

Chael should be higher. But good list.
Newbs and GSPists do all in their power to shit all over the MW division.

Bisping is special, that's for sure. Never seen someone get KO'd/tapped in a fight they end up squeaking out a decision so many times.

Seriously though.. he can recover pretty well.

4bUV7Ls.gif

I would put him third at most behind Silva and franklin. Fluke or not he knocked rockhold out and won the belt, can’t ever take that away from him. Never any steroid allegations or busts either.

I feel a ban coming. I wonder how many times this dude has been banned before.

He beat the whos whos of MMA. Beats Silva, Hendo, Rockhold, Gave the GOAT a tough challenge and was able to defend the MW belt something only Silva has been able to do. He also has very good TDD and excellent striking. He also had a Draw fight with Prime Rashad in many peoples opinion.
"was able to defend the MW belt something only Silva has been able to do."

Huh? You new to the UFC or something?
Bustamante, Franklin and Weidman has defended the belts successfully with Franklin and Weidman actually having more title defenses than Bisping.

How do you come to the conclusion that Bisping is the 2nd best MW is beyond me.

He's barely top 10, if he is at all. We all know the context of his wins over Anderson and Hendo, they weren't big wins at the time. He's 1-1 with Rockhold, that win is already now less impressive. Losing to GSP took a lot of the shine off his title win, not that there was much to begin with. He was an established gatekeeper that got very lucky, with help from the UFC. He was never a truly elite MW during his own time, so to turn around and say he's one of the best of all-time is laughable.

"was able to defend the MW belt something only Silva has been able to do."

Huh? You new to the UFC or something?
Bustamante, Franklin and Weidman has defended the belts successfully with Franklin and Weidman actually having more title defenses than Bisping.

How do you come to the conclusion that Bisping is the 2nd best MW is beyond me.

I analyzed their careers and I liked Bispings better. He beat more better fighters than all of them

Has had a good career. Setting UFC records... Some good wins.... and bad losses.

Back